Photo

anyone used/heard of The Pro's?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

I went to a wedding in November who used them for the Photography. The bride hated the pictures and this was not a wedding on a budget at least $100k. I was suprised she used them. I thought the pictures were average.

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

Thanks, Lizz, I will let you know what my friend says after I pass along the opinions about The Pro's...

#13 starfish kate

starfish kate
      • 455 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
        Kate, do you think your sis would choose to use them again if she was doing it all over again?
        I think the price was right for them, but I think she probably would have done more research and found someone better. They were all easy to work with, it was the quality that she was disappointed in. Also, I think she booked the photographer outside of The Pros. What I mean is, she found him through The Pros, but she booked them directly and paid less. I'm sure The Pros don't like it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask if she (your friend) decides to use their vendors.

Let me know if you have any specific questions- I'll be happy to ask my sis.
        Kate

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

Cool thanks! I will let you know if there is anything else after I pass this info along.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users