Photo

DestinationWeddings.com * Post all experiences, info and questions here! *

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#181 kimmygibbler

kimmygibbler
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

I'm using them right now for my wedding at the Atlantis in March. I haven't had any problems yet, actually my TA- Camille hutchinson is very helpful. Although, they could learn how to use spell check.

#182 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
    • 610 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

Same here Kimmy!  I'm working with Camille H. for my wedding in Jamaica!  No complaints!  Just wish my guests would book faster! LOL

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#183 kimmygibbler

kimmygibbler
      • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

LOL! The last day to book for my wedding was Dec 22nd. Camille ended up booking 14 rooms a day AFTER the due date!!! Trust me, people will wait until the last possible minute!

#184 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
        • 195 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

Fantastic news!  They switched me also to Camille H., and she has been great.  A HUGE improvement from before, and so far no complaints!  She has been super responsive, and is funny and attentive.  I feel so much better with her in charge.  Good to know other brides using her have had the same good experiences so far. 

#185 mariav

mariav
          • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

I just hope you don't get the call that I just got...  From my Destinationweddings.com TA telling me that they need to change me to A TOTALLY DIFFERENT HOTEL - me, my 100+ guests, and my wedding...  Did I mention my wedding is 8 days away???

Yeah - good luck!  And potential future customers - BEWARE!!!!

#186 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
            • 195 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

MariaV... OH MY GOD.  You have got to be kidding me.  HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????   Oh I am so sorry for you!

#187 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:26 AM

OMG I'm SO sorry to hear that!!  Where were you booked?   Were you working with the wedding coordinator at the hotel as well?  Again, so sorry this is happening.  :(

Originally Posted by mariav 

I just hope you don't get the call that I just got...  From my Destinationweddings.com TA telling me that they need to change me to A TOTALLY DIFFERENT HOTEL - me, my 100+ guests, and my wedding...  Did I mention my wedding is 8 days away???

Yeah - good luck!  And potential future customers - BEWARE!!!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#188 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                • 178 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

Does anyone have suggestions on Travel Agents for Jamaica Desitination Weddings other than destinationweddings.com.  I am a little skeptical of destinationweddings.com based on the reviews I have read.  My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning our fall weddings, and I need help! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#189 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                  • 610 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

I would suggest you post your question in another thread.  I'm assuming everyone here has used and is using destinationweddings.com.  I, myself, am using them with no complaints.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

Does anyone have suggestions on Travel Agents for Jamaica Desitination Weddings other than destinationweddings.com.  I am a little skeptical of destinationweddings.com based on the reviews I have read.  My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning our fall weddings, and I need help! 

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#190 riveria maya

riveria maya
                    • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:21 PM

Destination Weddings.com is HORRIBLE.  Brittany Schiffler was our coordinator.  She was slow to respond to emails. The rooms that were booked and paid extra for were not honored.  The resort she booked us at was un-cooperative and the service was non-existant.  The staff seemed to know that visitors were one time visitors and treated everyone with disdain.  When we went back to Brittany for help with the rooms that were not what we paid for she said to wait until after the event.  So, we went home after a crazy disappointing experience and she offered NOTHING for booking us in rooms we never got.  

Avoid Destination Weddings.com 

They simply count on people never hearing of their lack of competency and they are absolutely ok with ruining the best day of your life with their shambles of an organization.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users