Photo

obagi before and after pics

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

i may check into that! i just started today a weekly series of microderms and beta hydroxy facials. i hope it works. all this shooting out in the sun is killing me. i always wear sunscreen but still id like for these dark spots to go away.

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jessicanparti
    How much is this obagi? Can I get more details, PLEASE!!! The Proactiv does not work! Could you personal message me--I get lost..
    it is about $200-300 for the whole system and it lasts a long time...like i still have 1/2 my stuff left. it really helped with my acne but most of all, helped even out my skin and get rid of acne scars.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:14 PM

Eek, the 2 weeks of redness and peeling sound scary! Tammy, did you use one of the plastic surgeons they recommend off of the website? Did you go get a consultation somewhere first? I'm really not sure I can afford 2k right now unfortunately since I have other health expenses to take care of first - health before beauty, right But I have 9 months until our wedding so hopefully I can find something that will work for me by then.

It is so impressive that you didn't even need foundation on your wedding day!!

Btw, I have very fair, sensitive skin with freckles - I wonder if this would be too harsh for me??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
      Eek, the 2 weeks of redness and peeling sound scary! Tammy, did you use one of the plastic surgeons they recommend off of the website? Did you go get a consultation somewhere first? I'm really not sure I can afford 2k right now unfortunately since I have other health expenses to take care of first - health before beauty, right But I have 9 months until our wedding so hopefully I can find something that will work for me by then.

It is so impressive that you didn't even need foundation on your wedding day!!

Btw, I have very fair, sensitive skin with freckles - I wonder if this would be too harsh for me??
      honestly, i think it is alot cheaper now because when i did it, it was newer.

the first 2 weeks i looked liked a monster...seriously my whole fae would peel in one ginat piece of skin...but my skin looked soooo awesome after it was done...like new, perfect baby skin.

after i am done having babies i am going to do obagi again. i have this derm that sells is for alot less...i think their site is heavenlyskin.com

let me check my emails.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 sohappy

sohappy
      • 260 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

I love Dr.Obagi, the Nu-derm skin care line is great I would recommend it to everyone. I'm sitting in bed now having just gotten the Blue peel from him 2 days ago. Jaime there were many girls in the office that had fair skin with freckles, I think you would do fine. I have really sensitive skin.

#26 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

If I wanted to try the products should I go see one of the doctors they recommend or can I just buy it online?
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#27 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

I went today and had my first peel in a set of 6 and I bought the C-Rx kit. I do not tend to breakout but I have some fine lines and sunspots and when I go in the sun I get freckle patches...yuck! (they use to be cute) So I will let you know how I make out.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users