Cabo Azul!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 FutureMrs.L

• 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

For anyone who has been Cabo Azul, is there anything outside of the resort in terms of restaurants and grocery stores? We are no longer doing a destination wedding, but are considering this place for our honeymoon.

#32 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

Yes, Mega supermarket is about 8 min walking. Restaurants and downtown are some 20 min walking.

#33 RebelBride2008

• 32 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:33 PM

Hi All. I am having my wedding at Cabo Azul in Sept. I have has issues with both Sergio an Grace including ridiculously slow email response times (over a week) and unheard of room block conditions. Please PM me for details. I hired Jenny at Baja Weddings to help out. All stress relieved since having her on my side.

#34 sassybride

• Banned
        • 294 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

I was interested in this resort for my wedding until I was told that you couldnt bring in your own phtographer!!! So stupid!!! I didnt like the 2 photographers they had on the list.
          Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#35 RebelBride2008

• 32 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:12 AM

Hi All,

I am going to Cabo Azul tomorrow for my site visit. I will be back with my review and pictures!!! Can't wait!

#36 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:05 AM

Enjoy your stay in Cabo!!!

#37 FutureMrs.Lunsford

• 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:18 AM

Hi everyone! I am getting married at Cabo Azul August 23rd with Gary Helland as my photographer. He has been great. My wedding is only going to be 15 ppl so I plan on splurging on lots of things for my wedding guest. I will post a review when I return!

#38 NilesAndHobbes

• 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:19 AM

Hi all,

Thanks for all of your comments on Cabo Azul thus far. My fiance and I are considering it but absolutely do NOT want our photographer dictated by the property.

Has anyone or their planner negotiated otherwise? I already know the photog I want to use and he is not on their list of three options.

Dino, as a photog yourself, are you aware hard-and-fast limitations being imposed by the resort?

Thanks much!

#39 RebelBride2008

• 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Hi Everyone,
                    My wedding is in late Septemeber at Cabo Azul. I am bringing my own photographer. I asked Sergio if we could bring our own vendors and he said yes but there was one photographer they didn't allow (I can't remember which one). Otherwise we were free to bring our own. Hope that helps.

#40 Munchies

• 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

let me know how your trip to cabo went. I am also considering cabo azul, the chapel looks amazing. However, I am also considering the bahamas due to the flights as well. Is the place still under construction? What winter months are the best to have a wedding over there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users