#51 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

okay my DH said put us on for a maybe. He said if we can make it he would be there for sure!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#52 lambert13

lambert13
  • 901 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

Just wanted to give this a bump for any one else that might be interested in joining us.

I am thinking that it we should start to work on a place and time pretty soon. Time seems to fly by these days and I don't want to leave everything to the last minute.

I will start doing some research for some possible ideas of what we can all do together.

#53 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

Sam and I are in (well, I'm in and will drag Sam with me)! We'll probably end up staying for the weekend and making a mini-vacation of it. Once we decide on a date, we should see how many people are planning on staying at a hotel. We should try to get a group rate if enough people are coming :)

#54 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

I'm so glad you resurrected this thread because I had no idea this was in the works. June 7th in NYC works for me. I'll see if the boy is interested. I have no idea what he'll say.

#55 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenn
          Sam and I are in (well, I'm in and will drag Sam with me)! We'll probably end up staying for the weekend and making a mini-vacation of it. Once we decide on a date, we should see how many people are planning on staying at a hotel. We should try to get a group rate if enough people are coming :)
          June 7th is the date for the get together. The hotel idea sounds like a great one. Hell, if it was cheap enough we might even stay down there instead of heading home that night.

#56 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

yeah def a couples thing either is cool for us!

#57 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

Ok, Ok I'm in! Yay I'm so excited! I can't 100% commit b/c I never know when I'll be asked to work weekends but I will try my best to get off in advance. This sounds like fun! I love the idea of a cruise. I think that could be fun!

#58 MelissaH

MelissaH
              • 1,724 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

If we're not working then I think we'll be there! I'll check our schedule and get back to ya!

#59 lambert13

lambert13
                • 901 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tlomlad
                  yeah def a couples thing either is cool for us!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Ok, Ok I'm in! Yay I'm so excited! I can't 100% commit b/c I never know when I'll be asked to work weekends but I will try my best to get off in advance. This sounds like fun!
                  If we're not working then I think we'll be there! I'll check our schedule and get back to ya!
                  Awesome! That would be great if you all could make it.

If need be, I can call in for you Glenda. "Hello, Glenda just got kidnapped and taken on a harbor cruise and won't be able to come in to work today. Send $5,000 and a bottle of tequila if you ever want her to show up for work again".

#60 MelissaH

MelissaH
                  • 1,724 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

Glenda's only worth $5000 and a bottle of tequila? Come on now :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users