159 replies to this topic

#31 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
    I will check back in periodically, but I am like 99.999999% sure that Matt would NOT come. I could always make him, but then I'd pay dearly. Click the image to open in full size.
    I love that smilie!

#32 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:47 PM

I suggested June 7th as a possibility. I figured that throwing a date out there would at least allow people to plan ahead or help us figure out another date if that one is not good for a lot of people.

Kelly, you and Everton were exactly who I had in mind when I was thinking NYC because of your visits down there for family. Even if it does not work out for being in NYC for whatever reason, we could always meet up with you guys again on one of your trips down that way.

I will gather up the names we have so far and the tentative date and edit it all into the original post on this thread to make it easier for everyone.

Me thinks that Glenda needs to be PM'ed a link to this thread as well..........

#33 lambert13

lambert13
      • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        has anyone thrown out a date or at least a month yet?
        We could do August, although August in the city is not very fun (very hot).
        My brother lives in NYC so its easy for us to find a place to stay. We could come up for a quick weekend.
        I have no idea where my last reply went. I can't see it at all.

But, I threw a tentative date of June 7th out there to see what works and does not work for everyone.

#34 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

Hmm, maybe since Cain and I are no longer going to go to Cabo, maybe I can convince him to go to NYC for our anniversary, I've never been and always wanted to go.

#35 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            Hmm, maybe since Cain and I are no longer going to go to Cabo, maybe I can convince him to go to NYC for our anniversary, I've never been and always wanted to go.
            That's a great idea, Tammy!!!

#36 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

I'll look into it more, it will depend on the cost of a hotel.

#37 Karen

Karen
              • 1,308 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:05 PM

I am so glad Jay came up with this idea! It will be soooo much fun. OMG! If enough of us got together and we decided on NYC, maybe we could do a luncheon or sunset dinner cruise around NY harbor out of the seaport. It would give us the opportunity to mingle and talk and see some sights at the same time. I did that for my Senior Week booze cruise in college. I'm kind of talking out of my ass because I don't know if something like this would be feasible or affordable. Worth checking into. Oh and we could go to a club later on forthise staying over or up for a late night. I'm so excited!!!!
                <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#38 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lucky k72
                  I am so glad Jay came up with this idea! It will be soooo much fun. OMG! If enough of us got together and we decided on NYC, maybe we could do a luncheon or sunset dinner cruise around NY harbor out of the seaport. It would give us the opportunity to mingle and talk and see some sights at the same time. I did that for my Senior Week booze cruise in college. I'm kind of talking out of my ass because I don't know if something like this would be feasible or affordable. Worth checking into. Oh and we could go to a club later on forthise staying over or up for a late night. I'm so excited!!!!
                  For those of staying at a hotel, we could see about the same hotel, then we could do dinner, drinks, dancing, and brunch the next moning, make a real gathering of it. I love, love, love the idea of the cruise Karen, but then again Everton and I are always up for anything. I too am excited

#39 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:49 PM

Well June 7th might be tough for us, but we were talking about getting away one last time before the baby. That might be pushing it, since I will be only a few weeks away from delivery, but don't plan around us. We will keep it on our calendar and see how it goes.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#40 lambert13

lambert13
                  • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

I posted a list of people who are interested, date and place on the first page.

Of course none of it is set in stone yet. I just figured it would be good to get the plans going as soon as we can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users