Photo

NY, NJ, CT, MA, PA, Etc. meetup anyone?

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#131 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone know any of these restauraunts? I think the brewery sounds like it could be fun, what do you think?

What about Sequoia on the patio for brunch?

#132 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

I am up for just about anything myself.

All those restaurants would require a subway or cab ride to get down to that area. But, there is really nothing worthwhile around the port area anyway, so getting in a cab or on a train would be necessary.

#133 lambert13

lambert13
      • 901 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Alright ladies and germs..

We are one month away from the big shindig!!

Karen found what we think would be a great place to eat drink and be merry throughout the afternoon or whatever. It is called Senor Swanky's located at 513 Columbus Avenue, New York City, NY, 10025.

Garage Rest

They have a dining area, a tequila/margarita bar, lounge, outdoor sidewalk seating and more. They can accomodate parties of up to 75 people in their lounge as well. Depending on how many people we will have coming, that could be an option.

So, the game plan for now is to do the cruise at 11AM for whoever is interested and then meet up at Swanky's at about 2PM to see how much trouble we can get in. I am going to email them to see if I can get some sort of menu with prices for food and drinks to give everyone an idea of costs.

The restaurant is close to Central Park and subway lines if we want to go exploring elsewhere as well.

What do you all think?
        How bout a roll call?

#134 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Sounds good to me!
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#135 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

They finally set the date of my shower... for June 7... in Los Angeles. So I won't be able to make it. So bummed!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#136 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:36 PM

Ok I am 100% in. I don't know if James will be able to come or not (b/c he usually works at night) but either way put me down for 2. If he doesn't come I'll just bring a friend who can help me wreak havoc!

#137 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

So sad I can't go. But it sounds like you guys are going to have a blast!

#138 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

Looks like Brendan and I will be joining you at Senor Swanky's. We have plans in the morning so we can't do the cruise. And we have a tentative family get together that night. But since we're free in the afternoon we can definitely stop Swanky's. Can't wait to see/meet you all.

#139 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

Can't wait, doesn't sound like we are going to have a large crowd, but I think Everton and I can help you do some damage Jason:) Oh yeah we may have friends with us also.

#140 lambert13

lambert13
                  • 901 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

Awesome! I can't wait to see everyone that is going and we will miss the people that can't make it.

I was wondering how many people are still down with the cruise? If it is just Karen and I that want to go, I would just assume sleep for a few extra hours befor emeeting at Swanky's. But, if people still want to do it, I am all for it. I just don't want anyone to feel pressured into doing it.

I am going to go back through the list of people who might still be into it and send off some PMs. Everyone else feel free to do the same. Let's guilt them into coming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users