becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

My firm gets corporate rates at the Club Quarters in Midtown (45th Street, between 5th and 6th Aves). It's not the highest end hotel in town, but it's just fine and it's pretty inexpensive - $264 per night (double occupancy).

Take a peek here: http://www.clubquart....rk_midtown.asp And if you're interested I can put some rooms on hold for people.

Other than that, we also have a corporate rate at the Starwood hotels, but the cheapest I can find right now would be about $330 per night.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#102 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:46 PM

Looks good to me, what do the rest of you think? Who do we have on board for this meetup as of right now, just curious? Add your name to the list if you are a for sure.

Karen & Jason
    Everton & Kelly

#103 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
    • 1,257 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

FI and I are a maybe, I'm not sure if we'll have time since it is two weeks before we leave for the wedding but I would really like to meet ya'll!

#104 lambert13

lambert13
      • 901 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dragonfly
        Looks good to me, what do the rest of you think? Who do we have on board for this meetup as of right now, just curious? Add your name to the list if you are a for sure.

Karen & Jason
        Everton & Kelly
        I would say we are a maybe at best. I want to try to avoid those Kelly and Everton people.

Naw......we are definite! Would not miss it for the world. I got a PM from Glenda saying she is in it to win it also.

MelissaH, TA Jill & Lizz are on the not able to make it list. Christine is on the probably list.

#105 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

Put Sam and I on the maybe list. Since we just bought our house, I feel like we are hemorrhaging money, and I'm not sure this splurge is in the budget. We may make it though... not out of the game yet :)

#106 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

I'm in, but I'm not sure about Chris. I can always make him come!

#107 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by froggie1013
              I say make him:) tell him your crazy on-line friends don't bite, well not much anyway!

#108 lambert13

lambert13
              • 901 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

For anyone worrying about money (just like all of us), we can do this whole thing pretty cheaply. The cruise could be done for as little as like 25-30 dollars if we don't include lunch. Then after that we could all just hang out at a bar/restaurant somewhere and do our thing.

The hotel part is just for anyone who wants to stay the night in the city. Hell, if money is real tight for us (we go to Jamaica a few weeks after) we might stay at my mother's house right outside the city or even head back home on Saturday night. We still have to figure all that out.

#109 lambert13

lambert13
                • 901 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by froggie1013
                  You can tell him that there will be at least two other guys there (me and Everton).

#110 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

decide what you are all doing and i'll let you know. odds are, if i come, i'm coming for the bar/dinner part. i'll have to pull some strings to make dh come (i don't know if i can take anymore naked jumping jacks :s&m:)
                    anyway, keep me in the loop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users