Photo

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#101 townie princess

townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

You can add my name to the list - we're finalizing our resort details and we're waiting to hear back to see if Jan 20, 2009 is free.

For the Canadian EdenH brides out there, which tour company are you going with?

Sorcha

#102 rubyringo

rubyringo
    • 68 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:17 AM

we went with Air Transat Holidaysl. I've booked a few holidays with them and it's always been a good price and very organized, no unwanted surprises. They also are giving us $500 off our package for every 16th person that books with us and a free upgrade to 1st class :)

#103 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:33 PM

Has anyone been contacted by the new 'sales assistance'? After not hearing from Grisele for a little over a month, I finally got in contact with someone and received an email with increased prices and it seems nothing that I confirmed with Ruth or Grisele is anywhere to be found. I am about to freak out with only 2 months before my freakin wedding, I do NOT have time for budget increases again!!!!!
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#104 Nicoled

Nicoled
        • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:23 PM

No, I haven't been contacted by the "sales assistant." I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone!! This sucks! I thought a destination wedding would be easy, but it's definitely STRESSFUL! What kind of increases are we talking about?!?!

#105 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicoled
            No, I haven't been contacted by the "sales assistant." I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone!! This sucks! I thought a destination wedding would be easy, but it's definitely STRESSFUL! What kind of increases are we talking about?!?!
            It looks like there is a $200 - $300 price increase on the packages now. This would now be the 3rd time I've had the pricing change!!! I am going to try and call today to see if I can get some things straightened out, this is crazy!!!

As soon as I get a chance, I will attach the new package info I received.
            2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#106 Copita

Copita
            • 979 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

Twinkle,

Can you forward the new sales person a copy of your old packages that stated the prices you were promised? They shouldn't be able to just change things when they want!
              Also, can you get in touch with teh general manager of the hotel and find out what's going on with so many wedding coordinators and tell her/him you are putting your foot down... that they need to keep the pricing they told you THE FIRST TIME. Keep all your emails and tell her/him you are bringing a lot of business to their hotel.

#107 VanVickery

VanVickery
              • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Hi Guys! im New to the message boards and I Have been thinking about this resort for my wedding aswell! all your posts have made me more confident in it! keep posting your information! Thanks, Laura

#108 Becksy

Becksy
                • 124 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:03 AM

Wow... that's a little scary. Without a contract I don't think there is anything we can do about price increases. I'm going to try and get a signed contract from EdenH confirming my date, judge and price.
                  Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#109 VanVickery

VanVickery
                  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Hi guys. i just got the list of packages in my email today and they have gone up some since the last post!
                    vow renewal is $650
                    Traditional package is $995
                    Deluxe Package is $1,450
                    Romantic Package is $2,000
                    Catholic Package is $2,300
                    and the Elite Package is $2,500

#110 Becksy

Becksy
                    • 124 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

Those are the same prices I got quoted back in April. However, now that I'm aware that prices may (and very likely will) increase again before January, I've put a little extra in our budget.

Anyone know what happend to kimrobidoux's pictures? I wanted to show my mother on the weekend and they are gone.
                      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users