Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Invitation Consultants

A++++

We got our invitations from Invitation Consultants (Wedding invitations, bar / bat mitzvah invitations, birthday party invitations, communion invitations, baptism invitations, wedding invitation wording, corporate invitations.) the other day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

We ordered these:

Click the image to open in full size.

Item # CC-TJ6199-68 - Invitations and Announcements by Invitation Consultants. - link to our invite on their website

I loved the simplicity of them hence why we ordered them. When they arrived I was soo very happy! They are on really nice paper and the colors and text all looks really great! Not to mention that we got 100 invites, inner and outer envelopes, response cards with envelopes and the address printed on them for a grand total of 243 dollars!

Plus they were great and easy to work with. You enter all your info online, and then they send you a proof. They will also mention if you left something out that most people put in invations which I thought was nice.

A+++

(will post a picture of ours later - however be forewarned that the pics don't capture how great they really are)