Photo

Morgan's pre-wedding welcome letters & template for making a brochure

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#61 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

Morgan it looks awsome im sooo jealous...would you want to make me one with the background? lol

#62 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cherielee
      Morgan it looks awsome im sooo jealous...would you want to make me one with the background? lol
      I can do a few. Do you have your text done? If people send me the picture they want & their text in the right format on a brochure I'll do the part with the pictures.

I hope I don't regret offering to do this :)

#63 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Morgan those are awesome!!!! Wow..

#64 TammyDez

TammyDez
        • 146 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

Wow! You really did a amazing job on this I am so inspired thank you!

#65 Cherielee

Cherielee
          • 160 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I can do a few. Do you have your text done? If people send me the picture they want & their text in the right format on a brochure I'll do the part with the pictures.

I hope I don't regret offering to do this :)
            hey morgan hahah your the best...what format should i have it in? your AWSOME GIRL THANKS SO MUCH!!! much appreciated...lol could i use your attachment and just change some stuff and send it back to you? woudl that work?

#66 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cherielee
              hey morgan hahah your the best...what format should i have it in? your AWSOME GIRL THANKS SO MUCH!!! much appreciated...lol could i use your attachment and just change some stuff and send it back to you? woudl that work?
              Yeah, just personalize my template. Also, send me the picture you want as a background. make sure it's high enough resolution. If you snagged it off a website it probably isn't. I could up the resoultion, but it might not look as good. I'll PM you my email address.

I thought of something I should have added to the packing list. Keep medicine in original containers with prescription. Too late for mine because they are already ordered.

I'll see how much work it is to make these for people. If it's not hard I can do some. It took me hours & hours to make mine, but the first one is always the hardest.

#67 Stormsong

Stormsong
              • 287 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

Morgan, you are TOO crazy! Your not busy enough with your OWN wedding! lol. I swear....you should be a wedding consultant! I think its meant to be! :)

I have lots of beach type pictures, if you need them. Let me know. Lots of waves and such. Scenary, trees, things like that. (Fi is big into photography.)
                Lisa

#68 Melissa G

Melissa G
                • 105 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:42 PM

That looks great! I am sure your guests will appreciate it.

#69 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Stormsong
                    Morgan, you are TOO crazy! Your not busy enough with your OWN wedding! lol. I swear....you should be a wedding consultant! I think its meant to be! :)

I have lots of beach type pictures, if you need them. Let me know. Lots of waves and such. Scenary, trees, things like that. (Fi is big into photography.)

I got some great Cuba pics from Julie. If you don't mind sending me your pictures that would be great. As long as you don't mind them being used for projects. I'll add them to my scenery folder for projects.

Thanks!

#70 Stormsong

Stormsong
                    • 287 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

will do. Let me go through them, and I will send them to you via email. (Unless you prefer on here. Let me know what would be easier.)
                      Lisa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users