Racine.Ryan
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

This is so incredible!

#172 Allisa

Allisa
    • 206 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the template! You are a life saver!!!!!
      A

#173 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:17 PM

I'm working on making a functional template. The one I made originally was too hard for people to figure out. I didn't use photoshop much back then so I made it in a very round about way.

So I'm looking for a few template guinea pigs. Someone who would want to make a brochure soon, but not in a hurry needing the thing done ASAP. You can test out my new template (work in progress) and we'll see if it's functional.

PM me if you are interested & I'll post here when I have enough volunteers.

#174 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has had success with my current template. I've only seen a few finished ones.

#175 Kits55

Kits55
          • 607 posts
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          Also, I'm wondering if anyone has had success with my current template. I've only seen a few finished ones.
          Morgan, I think I used your original templates, with the water washing on the sand. Have you seen them? If you want me to post them on this thread let me know and I'll gladly do so! :)

#176 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

AWESOME, MORGAN!!! I am totally going to be using this when we start to get closer to the wedding.....I just hope enough people are able to come, so that more people will have a chance to appreciate how awesome the template/letter really is!

And Megan -- thanks for posting yours; they look amazing!

#177 terri1225

terri1225
            • 184 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:59 PM

These are beautiful and a wonderful idea to get the guests excited.
              52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#178 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
              • 62 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

this morning I received an email advertising that vistaprint is doing a special offer! 25 brochures for free! this special only lasts till tomorrow. thought i'd share the news.

too bad i only began my planning..would have definitely like to take advantage of this opportunity and suggest that you all do...if you're ready!
                Ms. Abby

#179 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
                • 62 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hi Again! Morgan you did an awesome job! With a lot of free time on my hands I would like to begin a workproject like this. A lot of people mention that they can access a brochure template posted from you...I can't seem to find that link...maybe I'm just too excited reading all the responses I over looked it. I did notice under your signature you have a link to your blog/website that show your work, which includes a cost. Is there a free template for the brochure on here? Could you please repost the link? I'm not sure whether or not I have enough points or not

Thanks!
                  Ms. Abby

#180 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by abbyroldan@yahoo.com
                    this morning I received an email advertising that vistaprint is doing a special offer! 25 brochures for free! this special only lasts till tomorrow. thought i'd share the news.

too bad i only began my planning..would have definitely like to take advantage of this opportunity and suggest that you all do...if you're ready!
                    Vistaprint is a funny company. They always send these emails like they are having the biggest sale ever that day. You can always get the same sales.

I use the link
                    Hi Again! Morgan you did an awesome job! With a lot of free time on my hands I would like to begin a workproject like this. A lot of people mention that they can access a brochure template posted from you...I can't seem to find that link...maybe I'm just too excited reading all the responses I over looked it. I did notice under your signature you have a link to your blog/website that show your work, which includes a cost. Is there a free template for the brochure on here? Could you please repost the link? I'm not sure whether or not I have enough points or not

Thanks!
                    I made my brochures over a year ago when I really wasn't sure how to approach the project. Then i spent about as much time to create a template for the forum & instructions for how to use it. It was still a difficult project to do so I'd get a lot of PMs asking for help or people wouldn't be able to modify it how they wanted. With the way I made it before, it wasn't easy to share a template. Also, the screen shots I took & put together showing steps of how to do it are hard to see now. The images were shrunk down in a forum upgrade so they are hard to read.

I've learned a ton about photoshop since making the original brochure, so I wanted to redo the template & make it something more user friendly that looks better. I figured out a better way to make a template & record videos showing how to use it so it's much easier to customize. People who have never used photoshop have been able to customize the template. The videos really do make it simplier than the step-by-step photo guide I used with the original template. I was really happy with how the project turned out, so I started the website. The original template is not on the forum anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users