• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 KARLA

KARLA
  • 373 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KARLA
    Ha ha.... for one second I was thinking...

Stupid me!! why didn't I get married at Esperanza!?!?
    Hey TammyM.... even AFTER the wedding you can still have wedding location indecisiveness!

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
    Ed! You are a brave man joining this crazy bunch of wedding planning women LOL.
    i know...i was thinking the same thing...we all practically attacked him on the forum with posts because he is the only guy that comes on other than juan...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 eychoi

eychoi
    • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:19 PM

I'm enjoying this. Thanks, it's all very helpful.
      At Esperanza, it is $84 for three hours total for the deluxe option and $56 for the "Esperanza Selection" for three hours. A spreadsheet they sent me confirms that these are the totals because the subtotal comes out to $2460 for for thirty guests, if you include an additional hour at $14.00. Anyway, with tax and gratuity, which they also have a column for in the spreadsheet, it comes out to $3,075. The dinner they use for the spreadsheet come out to $2,880 after tax and gratuity for thirty people.
      All in all, the total comes out to $22,532, if you include wedding cake, music for three hours, photographer for three hours, flowers and arch, and all the legal stuff, like Justice of the Peace, Interpreter, Minister, Paperwork and Wedding Fee. It's a little over my budget, since it doesn't include room and travel, but might be able to make it work. But, I shall also investigate the other suggestions. Thanks. Are you guys always patrolling the other threads as well?

#24 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by eychoi
        It's a little over my budget, since it doesn't include room and travel, but might be able to make it work. But, I shall also investigate the other suggestions. Thanks. Are you guys always patrolling the other threads as well?
        Oh good, seems like you've got a realistic budget view.

Patrolling... ha ha!
        But yes, I guess you can say we are!

#25 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:28 PM

You really should visit if you're considering Esperanza. I was in LOVE with this property (especially after we ate dinner there) until we did the tour with their wedding coordinator. The room that you have to use for the reception is configured in a strange way and it has a bad vibe (low cielings, long and thin so it's difficult to set up tables, etc.). Plus, they were not flexible on anything with us.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
          Thanks. Are you guys always patrolling the other threads as well?
          the amount of energy that a bride puts into planning her wedding cannot be quantified. if only we put our energy towards good...like feeding the homeless (wait jackie does that) or finding cures for diseases...

also we have alot of on here

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:35 PM

TammyM - Tammy (host) is talking about you. heehee

#28 eychoi

eychoi
            • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:45 PM

Has anyone done a wedding at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Can a wedding be done there for $15K for 20 to 40 peeps? Sorry for going off Cabo.

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
              Has anyone done a wedding at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Can a wedding be done there for $15K for 20 to 40 peeps? Sorry for going off Cabo.
              i am working with a bride on the grand hyatt. the rooms $$ are not that but food gets expensive. Because the wedding is not until 2008 they will not release any numbers on food/bar until january 2007 so i am waiting to hear back from them.

sherri (destinationbride) is gtting married in hawaii so you may want to ask her what her experience has been so far.

Awards and recognition: 

#30 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                TammyM - Tammy (host) is talking about you. heehee

ROFL Ann,,, but hey you have no room to talk today missy... lol

And yes Ed, we all are on this forum way too much... Well must of us anyway. you'll learn who those people are.. But I will say this,, Wow I'm quite impressed on how much information you have put together so far, maybe us women are going about this all wrong and should leave it up to our guys...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users