Something Blue - How cute!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

Totally cute but how can you ladies wear those boy shorts? I get a toal wedgie! Thongs are the only things I can wear... Maybe my butt is just shaped weird. lol

#12 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

i have the perfect solution... HAHAH.... find someone that has them and borrow them from them.. then it will be free & they will be something NEW (to you) something BORROWED (from your friend) and something BLUE hahahahaha

#13 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        Totally cute but how can you ladies wear those boy shorts? I get a toal wedgie! Thongs are the only things I can wear... Maybe my butt is just shaped weird. lol
        and if you want to avoid wedgies foxytv just spray them down with some PAM before hand hehehe... (sorry sorry im in such a joking mood today. i cant stop lol)

#14 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:17 AM

LOL maybe they could be like the traveling starfish - the traveling undies!! JUST JOKING LADIES!

#15 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

I got my wedding underwear at VS last weekend. They had blue panties that said "My Something Blue" and I had to buy the white ones that said "Sexy Little Bride"...sooo cute! They also had a lot of other cute ones and they were all 3/$25.

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:04 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizz
              I got my wedding underwear at VS last weekend. They had blue panties that said "My Something Blue" and I had to buy the white ones that said "Sexy Little Bride"...sooo cute! They also had a lot of other cute ones and they were all 3/$25.
              Cute, I need to check it out. I hope they have the sale online since I am gippy right now. LOL!

#17 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Cute, I need to check it out. I hope they have the sale online since I am gippy right now. LOL!
                I just looked online, so I could post links for you girls, but I can't seem to find them. They were the "Sexy Little Things" line. Let me know if you find them.

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  I just looked online, so I could post links for you girls, but I can't seem to find them. They were the "Sexy Little Things" line. Let me know if you find them.
                  Found it!!!

http://www2.victoria....HON&rfnbr=4612

#19 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    Thanks for posting the link! If you can get to the store, there is a much bigger selection. I wonder why they don't have them all online?

#20 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

Oh how cute! Thanks for the tip - I have the ones from theknot.com in my shopping cart but I haven't purchased them yet - looks like a trip to VS is in store for today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users