Photo

Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#51 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

I finally found some that i like at Old Navy! They were $20 each, then I paid $8 each to get them embroidered. Here is mine and one of my BMs:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Mine says Future Mrs. Johnson, and when I get back she is going to put an X thru "future"

I'm giving them to the girls before we leave so they don't go buy one, and its one less thing i have to pack!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#52 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by twelve_piece
      I finally found some that i like at Old Navy! They were $20 each, then I paid $8 each to get them embroidered. Here is mine and one of my BMs:
      Mine says Future Mrs. Johnson, and when I get back she is going to put an X thru "future"

I'm giving them to the girls before we leave so they don't go buy one, and its one less thing i have to pack!
      This is such a great and cute idea!! I love them. Your BM's will be very excited to get them.

#53 Melba

Melba
      • 132 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:27 AM

I got the VS terry dress in the mail yesterday. Super cute and was true to size. I only received the white one in and am expecting two more in the watermelon color.

I'm very pleased with the quality and cuteness!

#54 shannon

shannon
        • 772 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:57 AM

This has been an awesome thread - I LOVE the Old Navy coverups and the monograms- I would have never thought to get them monogrammed somewhere!! And Yari, thanks so much for your post! :)- I just ordered my starfish wish necklaces-- the lady responded right away and was so sweet!! Thanks girls!!!

#55 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shannon
            This has been an awesome thread - I LOVE the Old Navy coverups and the monograms- I would have never thought to get them monogrammed somewhere!! And Yari, thanks so much for your post! :)- I just ordered my starfish wish necklaces-- the lady responded right away and was so sweet!! Thanks girls!!!
            No problem Shannon! You are going to love the necklace. I have her making my thank you cards. I can't wait to get them!!

#56 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shannon
              I wanted something that we could all wear on wedding day while we are doing hair and make-up and I thought about getting the rhinestone tanks that say "bride" and "Bridesmaid" but they were all $20+ each and I knew my girls wouldn't wear it again so I decided to get something with a more utilitarian purpose. And we can wear them at the pool to avoid tan lines!
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#57 cjuarbe

cjuarbe
              • 18 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:19 AM

I think you can find really affordable bridesmaid gifts on etsy.com. One of my fav is this clutch purse
                Click the image to open in full size., isn't it gorgeous!

Have a look around there's many talented crafters on there with great merch at affordable prices.

#58 stltk

stltk
                • 120 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

Me too, Danielle, me too!!! I wanna be your bridesmaid! If someone can't make it......hehehehe! Your wedding party is going to score, lucky ducks! Seriously, you are so thoughtful!

#59 natalie7

natalie7
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:59 PM

Okay girls.... I am not only a DESTINATION WEDDING BRIDE, but I own a jewelry company as well called "Dress It Up Jewelry".

The reason that I'm posting on here is that I make a lot of bridal party jewelry and my most popular style is a FRESH WATER PEARL and SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL 3 strand adjustable necklace.

The nice thing about Fresh water pearls is that they come in almost any color which is a great thing when you are making bridesmaid jewelry.

The bridesmaid jewelry comes in sets of a necklace, bracelet and earrings that WILL BE WORN AGAIN!!! Depending on what color and what grade fresh water pearls the SET ranges from $65 - $80 MAX. (Unless you want more expensive pearls, but that is NOT necessary!!!) It comes packaged in a gift bag ready to be given to your crew!!

I will post some nice pictures of 2 wedding that I did. Please PM if you are interested. I will match any color.

68423_1407598754185_1358910023_989186_324393_n.jpg

69046_1407594354075_1358910023_989137_1771414_n.jpg

044.JPG

128.JPG

073.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

#60 lilLAblonde

lilLAblonde
                    • 31 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

I just ordered ADORABLE beach totes and makeup bags for my girls. I plan on stuffing the bags with all sorts of goodies for Mexico. This site sells everything wholesale. I think the totes were $4.50 each!  www.wholesaleaccessorymarket.com

March 10, 2011 in Bucerias, Mexico!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users