• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31 flygirl

flygirl
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    I just posted these on the Starfish theme thread, but wanted to share it here as well.

Got these cute starfish wish necklaces from etsy.com

This is the exact link:
    Click the image to open in full size.

She is also coordinating the packaging for me to go with my colors aqua and brown

Here is the poem
    Sooooo cute! But the website says they are sold out :-(

#32 leharris5

leharris5
    • 53 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:25 PM

Yari,

the necklace is too cute! i love that idea.!
      Latoya & Joseph
      Rockhouse Hotel
      September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#33 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by flygirl
        Sooooo cute! But the website says they are sold out :-(
        You can email her and she will add more in stock. She responds super quick.

#34 flygirl

flygirl
        • 263 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          You can email her and she will add more in stock. She responds super quick.
          Great - Thanks!!!!
          Do you by any chance remember how much the necklaces cost?

#35 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

Update - Hey gals the robes I posted on here came and they are BETTER than I ever imagined! They are super soft and comfy and I think they will be perfect - I love the monogram idea too! Here is another pic and they are only $13.99 at Target.com!

Yari - I love those necklaces! I am emailing her right after I send this! They are perfect!

#36 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by flygirl
              Great - Thanks!!!!
              Do you by any chance remember how much the necklaces cost?
              They were $25...I thought it was a good price for them and she custom matches to your colors.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Betsy
              Update - Hey gals the robes I posted on here came and they are BETTER than I ever imagined! They are super soft and comfy and I think they will be perfect - I love the monogram idea too! Here is another pic and they are only $13.99 at Target.com!
              Very cute and a deal!

#37 Diana

Diana
              • 167 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyDez
                I can’t post every thing I got for my girls because one of them is just as addicted as I am to the forum. However I did have a jewelry party last night with premier design and got $500.00 worth of free jewelry. The jewelry is beautiful so I am going to get all my girls and myself earrings. All I had to buy was some wine and snacks.
                Yeah, yeah..... imagine if you wanted to ask for some advice and knew the bride to be would be all over this place!! (ps - I don't give a damn what I get as a BM gift for your wedding - being part of the day is gift enough for me) Luv you!

ps-i won't slip up on here about your upcoming events (shower,bachelorette) so don't bother looking! Oh yeah, I am not going to avoid your calls because I am a champ at keeping secrets!

#38 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Diana
                  Yeah, yeah..... imagine if you wanted to ask for some advice and knew the bride to be would be all over this place!! (ps - I don't give a damn what I get as a BM gift for your wedding - being part of the day is gift enough for me) Luv you!

ps-i won't slip up on here about your upcoming events (shower,bachelorette) so don't bother looking! Oh yeah, I am not going to avoid your calls because I am a champ at keeping secrets!
                  OMG this post made me laugh so hard! You two are hilarious.... Thanks for the laugh

#39 Diana

Diana
                  • 167 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    OMG this post made me laugh so hard! You two are hilarious.... Thanks for the laugh
                    Nice to hear that someone is as entertained as I am!!!! Tammy is all kinds of sneaky! She even tried the whole "someone is telling me secrets..." thing to get info out of me!

#40 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Diana
                      Nice to hear that someone is as entertained as I am!!!! Tammy is all kinds of sneaky! She even tried the whole "someone is telling me secrets..." thing to get info out of me!
                      HA HA! Too cute. You two are going to have so much fun when the day finally comes. You remind me so much my my MOH and I.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users