Sign in to follow this  
leharris5

Bridesmaid Gifts

I'm planning to have an in-house massage for the 3 girls and I at our villa, but I'm wondering if I should have it the morning of the wedding?  We are only arriving one day prior to the ceremony, and I feel like the day of arrival is too soon to schedule them.  Will we be too oily if we have the massage the morning of the ceremony?  Or should I schedule it later in the week and just tell them about it on the day they arrive?

I love love love the Kate Spade bangle someone posted, so I'm getting that for my MOH.  I also love the beach chair covers with the pillows and pockets, so I'll get the girls each a tote with one of those in it, some flip flops, and each couple will get a bottle of our favorite tequila.

I think I'm going to have my fiance take all of the boys for lunch and beers while we get our massages.  I hope that isn't a mistake cheesy.gif .

I went all out, we bought our bridal parties outfits, we gave them each $250 off the trip, Then I let the girls get their own shoes and earrings, and I am going to give them bracelets to wear for the wedding. I I probably went way overboard but I also wanted to spoil them. Anyway, It's up to you, just remember being a bridesmaid is expensive and add travel on top of it, so that's why I did so much.

I love the Tiffany Pearl Bracelet! I agree with DWBride2Be, it all depends on what you want to spend. My friends/bridesmaids have been there for me in more ways than I can count so I feel the need to shower them with gifts!

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be View Post

I went all out, we bought our bridal parties outfits, we gave them each $250 off the trip, Then I let the girls get their own shoes and earrings, and I am going to give them bracelets to wear for the wedding. I

I probably went way overboard but I also wanted to spoil them.

Anyway, It's up to you, just remember being a bridesmaid is expensive and add travel on top of it, so that's why I did so much.

We are going WAY overboard too, especially for the girls. We bought the outfits (not that they were very expensive), and I have been adding stuff to beach bags for them for over a year now... They can choose their own jewelry and shoes for the day, though I am giving them stuff too. And I just ordered a pearl necklace and set of earrings for my MOH, who is my sister. I think I am pretty much done!

Hey Ladies,

I have a collection of OKAB shoes.  They are amazing shoes and they even have a bridal collection.  These would make for great gifts for you bridesmaids, and even the groomsmen (My FI loves is OKAB's).http://www.oka-b.com/

Wow I'm glad I found this thread, it's giving me good ideas. So far, I'm planning to get my bridesmaids:

purple floral silk robes

jewelry for the wedding

personalized leather passport cover and luggage tags

and a beach bag

I am also thinking about massages but it just depends on my budget.

I don't want to get them anything they will just disregard so I'm trying to plan carefully!!

Wow I'm glad I found this thread, it's giving me good ideas. So far, I'm planning to get my bridesmaids:

purple floral silk robes

jewelry for the wedding

personalized leather passport cover and luggage tags

and a beach bag

I am also thinking about massages but it just depends on my budget.

I don't want to get them anything they will just disregard so I'm trying to plan carefully!!

Great ideas!

I got my girls

- paid for small portion of their dress

- anklet

- necklace and earrings for ceremony

- sandals for ceremony

- makeup bag

- beach bag

-  little package of nail/foot files, compact, body butter, body spray, etc.

- colorful sunglasses for wedding pics

They will get the same OOT stuff as everyone else.

I wanted to get them everything they needed for the wedding day itself so they didn't have to spend anymore of their own money. Sometimes I feel like I didn't do enough but fiance told me to quit spending as it was adding up!

Fiance got his groomsmen leather shaving kits, travel package for inside (shaving cream, etc.) and a dog tag necklace that is personalized for them.