Photo

Cruise stopover & beach wedding?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MANEKGIRL

MANEKGIRL
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:43 PM

My husband and I are going on a cruise for our 10 year. As luck will have it we will be in Cabo San Lucas for the actual day of our 10 year. Which is on February 10th, 2006. We are looking for information regarding renewing our vows on the beaches of cabo. If you can be of any assistance please email me ASAP. Thank you so much in advance.

Lauri

@

redrocker55@sbcglobal.net

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:05 PM

Hi Lauri,

i'm sure you will get some great recommendations here.

are you looking to hire an officant in mexico or bring someone to say vows, or just exchange your own? is it just the 2 or you or a group? party afterwards?

what information are you looking for?

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MANEKGIRL

MANEKGIRL
    • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:35 PM

It is just the 2 of us. We are looking to hire someone that can officiate a renewal of vows. And it is on the 10th of February.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:04 AM

their is 1 legal officiant that speaks spanish only...at least this is what i was told.

you should contact my coordinator and she could probably anser your questions...it is maye cortines...i will bump you to her info.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:50 PM

Heres a link to Pedregal Beach.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users