Jump to content

Photo

Any Riu Vallarta brides??


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • Newbie
  • 20 posts

    Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:26 PM

    Hi Everyone - Iam getting married at the Riu Vallarta October 2008 - i have had some issues getting any information or feedback about this resort - Is there any Riu Vallarta brides out there that can share their wedding story/experience/pictures ?? I have seen many threads for Riu Jalisco brides but not Riu Vallarta - This worries me - have i chosen the wrong resort to have my wedding?? Help

    #2 newprincessbride

    newprincessbride
    • Newbie
    • 110 posts

      Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:53 AM

      Riu Vallarta bride here. My WC is Erika. I have emailed her on several occasions and she has returned my emails in about a week. I've read reviews about Riu Vallarta and they were all positive. Anything you want to know just ask. Good Luck!!

      #3 Helen_S81

      Helen_S81
      • Member
      • 985 posts

        Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:59 AM

        Hi there Maeghan,

        My daughter is getting married at the Riu Vallarta on May 7th. I will double check when I see her today but I believe that everything has been arranged for the wedding in the past month or so. We made the booking last September but it was only recently that all the details could be finalized, but I'm not sure if Katie did it or the travel agent did it for her.

        I do know that she has the reception dinner location reserved and the disco for a few hours. This week she pre-booked all her spa appointments. Yes, the WC is Erika, and I will try and find an email address for her.

        I will have plenty of photo's and information to share when I get back in May, but if you have any specific questions ask them here and see if anyone else has the answers.

        #4 ~Melissa~

        ~Melissa~

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

        Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

        I was married at the Riu Jalisco and the hotels have the same WC's; Erika and Andrea. They are horrible about getting back to you via email. Not to mention impossible to get ahold of by phoning. But have no worries once you're there and have your meeting with them you'll e satisfied. Like like to plan in person, not through email. I saw the Vallarta venue on the beach and it looked beautiful. The Riu's flower vendor was AMAZING. I was inlove with my flowers lol

        #5 Celina

        Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

          Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          I was married at the Riu Jalisco and the hotels have the same WC's; Erika and Andrea. They are horrible about getting back to you via email. Not to mention impossible to get ahold of by phoning. But have no worries once you're there and have your meeting with them you'll e satisfied. Like like to plan in person, not through email. I saw the Vallarta venue on the beach and it looked beautiful. The Riu's flower vendor was AMAZING. I was inlove with my flowers lol
          Yeah - I totally agree with Mel - try the e-mail. It may take a while because they are on "Mexico Time", but eventually Erika will get back with you! Mel is right about the flowers - I totally fell in love with her bouquets that I am copying the style. Mel's flowers were stunning!

          Meaghan, let me know if you didn't get the RIU Vallarta info I sent you. I can re-send it!

          Take care,
          ~Celina
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

          #6 ~Melissa~

          ~Melissa~

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

          Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
          Mel is right about the flowers - I totally fell in love with her bouquets that I am copying the style. Mel's flowers were stunning!


          Take care,
          ~Celina
          awwwe Celina you're too sweet. Thanks. Glad to know I'm not bias lol

          #7 Tiffiney01

          Tiffiney01
          • Jr. Member
          • 266 posts

            Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by newprincessbride
            Riu Vallarta bride here. My WC is Erika. I have emailed her on several occasions and she has returned my emails in about a week. I've read reviews about Riu Vallarta and they were all positive. Anything you want to know just ask. Good Luck!!
            Hi I see you recently got married at the RIU Vallarta. Congratulations. I wanted to know how did everything go? I'm getting married there 08/15/2009 and my WC is Erika as well. I'm kind of nervous is there any info you would like to share it would really really be appreciated. Thanks
            Mr & Mrs Newby

            #8 Ava

            Ava
            • Jr. Member
            • 153 posts

              Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:28 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tiffiney01
              Hi I see you recently got married at the RIU Vallarta. Congratulations. I wanted to know how did everything go? I'm getting married there 08/15/2009 and my WC is Erika as well. I'm kind of nervous is there any info you would like to share it would really really be appreciated. Thanks
              I'm getting married in April at the Riu Jalisco next door, but have done lots of research - if you have any questions maybe I can help!




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users