85 replies to this topic

#41 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NHPT
    i could not resist- here is a pic of ours from Kustom Koozie. i made the design- the pic is not tooo good but they turned out awesome!
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Nicole,
    That is very classy! I like it!
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#42 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      Cute Nicole! I kinda wish I had done the collapsable ones, but they didn't have the color I wanted in that style. Oh well, someone can carry the box for me :))
      The collapsable ones are definitely easier to pack, that is why I got those. I liked the ones you got better, but wanted to make the traveling easier.
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#43 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:36 AM

Ann,

I believe you can do a multi-color selection, but with the same print & color...here's a quote from the website:

Hey Bob: Can I get different color Kustom Koozies and is there a charge for that?
        Another good question, Yes you can, limit 10 per color, and make sure the ink will be ok. For example don't order yellow and black coozies with black ink. Black with black ink will not look that great. You can order a minimum of 50 pieces of blanks per color. There is a single $10.00 extra charge for mixing it up. Put your color choices in the box for extra info at the bottom. In the event a color is not available another similar color will be substituted. This multiple color option is to give you some choices here. A substitution happens only 1 in 10 times and you may want to indicate your first choice in substitutions. We will not contact you in this event of a substitution. It will be a surprise. If this is not agreeable, I would suggest 1 color, where there are no substitutions. We are just trying to keep people happy.

#44 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:38 AM

So I wasn't going to get these, but now looking at all of your examples....I think I will add them to my list of things for the OOT bag. They really are cute!

#45 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:48 AM

Natalie - I totally didn't think I would do anything like this. But, it was a very affordable special little touch that I think people will use for years to come & remember our event at totally random time in the future. I mean, seriously, who couldn't use something to keep their beer or soda cool??

#46 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

I had never even heard of these, but now I think I will get them too! Do you have to put them in the fridge or something? or how do they work.

Your designs ladies look great!
              Margaret & Eric

#47 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
                I had never even heard of these, but now I think I will get them too! Do you have to put them in the fridge or something? or how do they work.

Your designs ladies look great!
                Nope, just slide em on a can or bottle. Their just like little insulators to keep your drink cold. I think they are so fun - and people will have them for years & remember our wedding :)

#48 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:24 PM

The Koozies were a HUGE hit with our guests.
                  One of my friends lost hers, and she called me francticly begging for another one. So order extras!

#49 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

stop it girls!!!! I have to stop buying stuff or I'll have to buy bigger totes for my OOT hehehehe

#50 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

I ordered Koozies from an Ebay vendor. They finally arrived today!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users