Custom Coozies/Koozies

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#11 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:46 PM

so cute! I also plan on doing these (better get to ordering soon!)

I found some well priced ones on ebay

#12 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:08 PM

Tasha,

What's the ebay vendor & price??

#13 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:49 PM

What else is everyone putting in their OOT bags? I was going to do personalized tequila shooters...since it is Mexico :) We have tropical cameras, beach theme wine charms...not sure what else.
        Any ideas? I like that koozie! I will be looking into those as well. Thanks!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:01 PM

I'm planning on putting different things for different people (like my FI's 80 year old mother probably doesn't want tequila~!) But, basically it will be:

a welcome letter & area maps
          koozie
          tequila, or beer or some type of alcoholic beverage that I will purchase in cabo
          travel size candle
          travel size pharmacy (tylenol, pepto, alka seltzer)
          travel size sunscreen

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mexico15
          What else is everyone putting in their OOT bags? I was going to do personalized tequila shooters...since it is Mexico :) We have tropical cameras, beach theme wine charms...not sure what else.
          Any ideas? I like that koozie! I will be looking into those as well. Thanks!
          http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t672

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 mexico15

mexico15
          • 250 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for that link to that post. That helped a bit. I can't put any liquid type stuff, since we are meeting them at the airport to surprise them with the bags. They are arriving 3 days before us, so we want them to have the stuff already. I do like the pepto idea! Very useful for mexico :)
            Thanks all!!

#17 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

Hey girlies, I just got my shipment of koozies!! Yay! They basically look just like Rebecca's, but they are aqua in color. WOO HOO!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

Oooohh - can you post a picture - that's the color I was thinking of getting!

#19 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

One of my friends finally posted her pics and she had a koozie pic.
                  We forgot to get a pic of our koozies! Duh!

Here are our koozies.... looks like a Corona comercial!

Click the image to open in full size.

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    Oooohh - can you post a picture - that's the color I was thinking of getting!
                    Ann, I'll try to get a pic & post after work today. The color is a little "greener" than I thought it would be, but it's totally cool. I guess I never told my FI about that little project...he thought they were the coolest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users