Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

Custom Coozies/Koozies

Christa! Those turned out great:) We just started researching these last night, I really like that design though...very nice, and the color goes great with the rest of your theme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's our koozie Ann. Pardon the bathroom sink background!
Hey Christa, you are getting married on my birthday :) Are you doing any kinda St. Patrick's day theme? Wait, is that big in the US? I am not sure. It would be a neat idea to incorporate it though and the green works :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Hey Christa, you are getting married on my birthday :) Are you doing any kinda St. Patrick's day theme? Wait, is that big in the US? I am not sure. It would be a neat idea to incorporate it though and the green works :)
Hehehe, well happy upcoming Bday! We are not trying to incorporate any St. Patty's theme. I thought about it at one point, but decided against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Hehehe, well happy upcoming Bday! We are not trying to incorporate any St. Patty's theme. I thought about it at one point, but decided against it.
Yeah, unless you are Irish, it might be kinda cheesy. Although, you can make anything not cheesy if you want to.

I can't wait to see the pictures. You must be so excited, I know I would be, that is not far away at all.