Photo

Making the Band on MTV...who watches?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

I've been watching a few episodes and I have to say.. Aubrey is so annoying! She always looks like she's trying sooo hard to look and act cool or something. All the other girls are great though.

#52 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:44 PM

I think the boys album comes out today and Danity Kane comes out the 24th. They don't have a release date for Donnie yet. I really liked Donnie's songs. I also like the boys songs. I don't know if I love DK's songs yet. Maybe they will grow on me. Something tells me that the boys will outsell the girls. But I guess we'll see.

#53 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

I feel the same. I really like the boys' songs but DK's are just okay. The one Dawn wrote I really wanted to like but as you all say maybe they will grow on me.

#54 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:33 PM

I know I really wanted to love their single but I don't. And I really like Dawn so I wanted to love her song but I didn't. Hopefully they will grow on us. Whereas the boy songs I really like. Well not all of them but most of them.

#55 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

Ok... I got the DK Cd :) lol I just had to get it since I cant get the Damaged song out of my head. Vocally they sound great.. but I just feel like they try to hard to be these sexy songbirds..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users