Making the Band on MTV...who watches?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:51 PM

Yeah Aubrey's whole rant about how "normal" girls are appropriate to be "double dipped", but she's not normal and deserves more respect. WTF?!

If I was Donnie, I would have shoved her little ass off the pier.

#32 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:26 PM

Oh I can't wait to see this. Thank you MTV for always repeating everything 2,349 times. Side note- My FI and I really need to get a DVR. We always talk about it but never do. We suck.
      Happily married since 2008

#33 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jujigirl
        I would like to say that the things Aubrey says are SOOOO contradictory it is hilarious to me. I'm paraphrasing...but here are two of my faves:

Aubrey in the hall while both groups are recording (I think she is talking to Q) and starts bragging about being a platinum group blah blah blah...and then goes into the room and talks about being humble?!!??!

Situation number 2: When she is SCREAMING in the room "The loudest person in the room knows the leeeaassst" That seriously cracked me up...since she was clearly the loudest person.

Also...the conversation with Donnie where she talked about how she wasn't "normal" and that he needed to treat "artists" with respect. Not gonna lie...threw up in my mouth a bit after that annoying conversation.

OK..sorry about the rant, I LOVE the show and love that the guys are coming together.
        She is so contradictory! Wow!

I agree with you all and after 1 album? She's not Mariah or something! I'm also looking forward to next week, especially when Diddy says how she always has something to say when he's gone so she better speak up...lol

#34 jujigirl

jujigirl
        • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

OH - I almost forgot - I thought the girl Donnie went on the "date" with was actually really pretty in a natural, unique way...not the shiny-white-lipstick Aubrey way...it made me sad that they said she wasn't cute!

#35 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jujigirl
            OH - I almost forgot - I thought the girl Donnie went on the "date" with was actually really pretty in a natural, unique way...not the shiny-white-lipstick Aubrey way...it made me sad that they said she wasn't cute!
            Me too...the girls did that snarly girl cackle...bitches! I thought she was very pretty also and "real" lol

#36 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Ok I'm going to be mean but Aubrey's make up has reminded me too much of a hooker/tranny lately. It's just so obnoxious.
              Happily married since 2008

#37 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                Ok I'm going to be mean but Aubrey's make up has reminded me too much of a hooker/tranny lately. It's just so obnoxious.
                haha...it's not that mean. She's pretty but she doesn't need to look like she is on stage 24/7!

#38 jujigirl

jujigirl
                • 55 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  AGREED 100%. My FI is scared of her lol

#39 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

I heart this show. Every week I find myself going "oh no she didn't" after every comment Aubrey makes. LOl. I love Donnie, he's so cute in that little brother adorable way.

I like the guy's song. Silly Love or Crazy Love or whatever the heck its called. I like it a lot. Poor guys they seem nice and normal and then they have Aubrey yelling all the time. LOL.

#40 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:47 AM

Oh brother....Diddy's talking about Bitchassness again!!! Did anyone see tonight's episode? I'm watching it right now & he had a little "breaking news" about it. Hilarious!
                      And what did he say he named the guys? Date26?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users