Photo

Hilton Los Cabos Brides! Question!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kpluse

kpluse
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

Are any of you gals getting pushback from the Hilton that you cannot bring in 3rd party vendors? Such as DJ, Flowers, Judge, etc.?? Were you told that you have to get all of your services through the Hilton (which charges an arm and a leg). One DJ that I was trying to book told me that The Hilton does not allow third party DJ's to come in.
    Just wanted to hear your experiences.
    Thanks!

#2 KLS1982

KLS1982
    • 36 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:15 PM

i have not heard this. in fact I just told Mara, who apparently has left abruptly, that i was using my own florist and guitarist. She didnt say I couldn't do it. She obviously discouraged me because she wouldn't be responsible and couldn't help me in case they didnt show up the day of the wedding. I'm mad that I didnt find this site sooner and i probably would have booked every vendor on my own!

#3 Golden

Golden
      • 354 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:19 PM

I book my own vendors, I did the while Emeline was there and advise Mara the same thing before she quit the Hilton. I have not heard that. I booked my own florist, cake , dj ,photo.

#4 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:20 PM

I got married there earlier this year and I brought in ALL my own vendors. However this was back when Emeline was in charge (and Mara was her assistant). But unless it's written in your contract that you can't bring in outside vendors I don't see how they can enforce that new rule. Good luck!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#5 chicagopuja

chicagopuja
          • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Hi, I'm getting married the same day as you. I'm bringing all my own vendors.

Thanks--see you there!
            Puja

#6 kpluse

kpluse
            • 64 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

Hi Puja- you must be the wedding on the beach? How many people do you have coming- do you know yet?

#7 chicagopuja

chicagopuja
              • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

yes, we are. we have a group of about 150.

can't wait to see you there? how is going? we have had a horrible time with the the wedding coordination team the hilton?

anyone else experiencing the same?

puja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users