JUSTUSTWO

Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Packing Checklist

Thanks for your tips one more is necessary,Get visitor health insurance. Not many people think about travel insurance for their honeymoon, but you should know that the healthcare coverage you might have will probably not cover you if you are in a different country.

• Like 1

Awesome list!  Now to just find a suitcase big enough to hold everything haha!

A little piece of advice is to pack your luggages as half of your stuff in each and half of his stuff in each luggage because if one of your bags do get misplaced you will be okay for a couple of days and usually you receive your luggage in a couple of days anyways! BE SURE to match jewelry to outfits and shoes, etc. this way you will have some of each of your belongings!

Great list! Thank you.

I leave in two weeks, I've started packing some of the wedding stuff like (OOT Bags, wedding favours, etc) and what has really helped is a second list of everything that is packed in each bag. That way as soon as the bag is full, I close it and don't open it again because I know what is already in there. So far it has worked well for me :)

Thank you :) I've been googling for packing lists, and have taken bits and pieces of most of the ones I found... This one has everything I need, and even things I hadn't thought of :)