Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Yipee!! Trip is PAID!

I know this new thread I am starting is not helping anybody, and that I am just taking up valuable forum space (SORRY TAMMY!!!!), but I just paid the balance on our trip and I'm PSYCHED to get hitched in Jamaica!!!

My ticker tells me that we are officially 2 months, 5 days away from wedded bliss, and I couldn't be happier. I am marrying the PERFECT man (OK, the second most perfect man... but Wentworth Miller is gay, so it just wouldn't work between us anyway) and I can't wait to start our life together!!!

YAY!

LOL! I just went in and paid the balance of our trip today too! I was so excited I wanted to post a new thread but I didn't want the mods to get upset with me, so now they can get upset with you hahahah

smile123.gifsmile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange View Post
LOL! I just went in and paid the balance of our trip today too! I was so excited I wanted to post a new thread but I didn't want the mods to get upset with me, so now they can get upset with you hahahah
smile123.gifsmile123.gif
LOL! I'll take whatever they send my way.... wink.gif

It is so very exciting though, isn't it?

Congratulations!! You must be so pumped! I'm still in the beginning stages...of picking a resort. It's kind of stressful. I can't wait to be at your stage in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen&tyler View Post
Congratulations!! You must be so pumped! I'm still in the beginning stages...of picking a resort. It's kind of stressful. I can't wait to be at your stage in the process.
Oh, you'll be here before you know it!!! I feel like I JUST got engaged, and that was way back in Dec 2006! pinkie.gif

Choosing a resort is stressful though, but you'll get through it. When we started the search, all we knew is that we wanted our wedding to be in the Caribbean. I gave Reggie (fiance) a list of 4 places, 2 in Jamaica and 2 in Aruba, and he chose our final place. It worked for us! rolleyes.gif Good luck with the search. I know it seems stressful now, but it really is EXCITING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
As far as Wentworth Miller I agree he is hot but ONLY when he isn't smiling!
He's a hottie no matter what he's doing! wink.gif Him & Josh Holloway (from Lost) are my 2 celebrity crushes! If I meet them, I have a free pass.... and if Reggie meets Kristin Kreuk (from Smallville) he has a free pass. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
That must be a great feeling, Heidi! I still have 2 very large payments to makecrybaby2.gif
i am right there with you lizz!

heidi that must feel so good - first to be so close and 2nd to have the biggest expense paid for - YEAH!!