Photo

Yipee!! Trip is PAID!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

I know this new thread I am starting is not helping anybody, and that I am just taking up valuable forum space (SORRY TAMMY!!!!), but I just paid the balance on our trip and I'm PSYCHED to get hitched in Jamaica!!!

My ticker tells me that we are officially 2 months, 5 days away from wedded bliss, and I couldn't be happier. I am marrying the PERFECT man (OK, the second most perfect man... but Wentworth Miller is gay, so it just wouldn't work between us anyway) and I can't wait to start our life together!!!

YAY!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#2 Ange

Ange
    • 24 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:09 PM

LOL! I just went in and paid the balance of our trip today too! I was so excited I wanted to post a new thread but I didn't want the mods to get upset with me, so now they can get upset with you hahahah

#3 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ange
        LOL! I just went in and paid the balance of our trip today too! I was so excited I wanted to post a new thread but I didn't want the mods to get upset with me, so now they can get upset with you hahahah
        LOL! I'll take whatever they send my way....

It is so very exciting though, isn't it?

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Ok now you can save up for St Thomas. lol. YES i can't wait to get in trouble for that tread

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

That must be a great feeling, Heidi! I still have 2 very large payments to make

#6 jen&tyler

jen&tyler
            • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

Congratulations!! You must be so pumped! I'm still in the beginning stages...of picking a resort. It's kind of stressful. I can't wait to be at your stage in the process.

#7 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jen&tyler
                Congratulations!! You must be so pumped! I'm still in the beginning stages...of picking a resort. It's kind of stressful. I can't wait to be at your stage in the process.
                Oh, you'll be here before you know it!!! I feel like I JUST got engaged, and that was way back in Dec 2006!

Choosing a resort is stressful though, but you'll get through it. When we started the search, all we knew is that we wanted our wedding to be in the Caribbean. I gave Reggie (fiance) a list of 4 places, 2 in Jamaica and 2 in Aruba, and he chose our final place. It worked for us! Good luck with the search. I know it seems stressful now, but it really is EXCITING!

#8 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

Heidi that is so awesome. Would have been even better if someone else had paid it!!

As far as Wentworth Miller I agree he is hot but ONLY when he isn't smiling!

#9 Heidi

Heidi
                  • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by StephanieMN
                    As far as Wentworth Miller I agree he is hot but ONLY when he isn't smiling!
                    He's a hottie no matter what he's doing! Him & Josh Holloway (from Lost) are my 2 celebrity crushes! If I meet them, I have a free pass.... and if Reggie meets Kristin Kreuk (from Smallville) he has a free pass. hehe

#10 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizz
                      That must be a great feeling, Heidi! I still have 2 very large payments to make
                      i am right there with you lizz!

heidi that must feel so good - first to be so close and 2nd to have the biggest expense paid for - YEAH!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users