Wedding @ Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Cabo San Lucas

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:07 AM

Linda - we'd love to see pictures of your dress! We're photo-junkies here!

#12 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Linda
    I've already committed on the location and have sent out all of the invitations. My wedding dress has been picked out... so that is done. I just started planning and really need to decide on the details. I read Raina's post regarding her wedding at the PB Pacifica and found it really helpful. I am looking for a band (similar to the Twins/Cabomax) I say similar because the Twins are booked for another event on my wedding day. I'm kinda bummed. I've already visited and stayed at the resort so am somewhat familar... is there a need to go back right before the big day to do the food tasting and look at the location again? I also need to find a hair and makeup person... any suggestions?
    there are a few recommendations for hair and makeup...janet used a lady...BRB...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users