Mom6
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:41 PM

Any other Moms of the bride or groom?

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:46 PM

welcome!!! I believe you are the first...YAY!!!!

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:47 PM

welcome, yes I think your the first mother of the groom. What is your son's wedding plans, where are they getting married?

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

I thought there was another mother on here, or maybe an aunt. But either way - welcome! Where is your son getting married? When?

There are a ton of girls on here that can help you with anything you may need! Let us know if you have any questions.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:23 PM

there is a mother of the bride on here and a few aunts...your the first mother of the groom...welcome!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:46 PM

welcome! Let us know how we can help!

#7 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:41 AM

Welcome aboard! Like everyone else said....let us know how we can help!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#8 jjwilla220

jjwilla220
              • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

welcome, I am the mother of a bride. My daughter hopes to get married at El Dorado Royale in RM May 26, 2007. How about your son?
                Welcome

#9 andreslove

andreslove
                • 227 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:13 PM

Welcome to the board.

#10 Mom6

Mom6
                  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:03 PM

Oh my gosh! I will take everyone of you as my future daughter in law!! What a great welcome. Thank you all so much! My son got engaged last Christmas
                    but the plans are in the works for a wedding either NH or VT - they want to keep it small and are trying to find a bed and breakfast where they can take over the property for the weekend ...and then the rest of us leave.:0) and they would stay the week. Fall foliage time frame. 10/2007 about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users