Newbie here....

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JeniFroh

• 8 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:22 PM

I hope this is the right way to make a post! I have been reading other's posts and have gotten so much great information already!

My name is Jen and fiance's name is Sean... We got engaged on Christmas! We are planning on a DW for summer 2008 - most likely somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico since we just moved to MPLS and all of our friends and family will have to fly anyway.... I am feeling pretty stressed, tho, about choosing the location. I feel like my head is going to explode b/c of all the internet research I have been doing!

So far, I am most interested in Secrets and Dreams resorts or Paradisis. I think AI is the way we are going - but it is not definite.

I see many other brides to be have a hard time choosing the destination, too - so I guess I am not alone!

Jen :-)

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

to the forum! You'll find tons of info and ideas here. Happy planning!!!

#3 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

You are definitely not alone now that you have found this awesome forum!! Welcome and congratulations!! I hope you have a fun time planning your dream DW!

#4 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

Welcome Jen! I'm sure you will find tons of useful information on the forum.

Don't stress too much! Once you pick your location it's much easier to move forward. The research you're doing now will really help you out later on. I kind of did it backwards and had a few issues!

#5 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

choosing is sooo hard. Try not to stress too much over it. All three that you mentioned, i've only heard great things about. I'm a future paradisus palma real bride. There are a ton of dreams brides on here. welcome to the forum!
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

another member, becks, is going to paradisus this weekend and she posted a thread about it in case anyone wants her to ask any questions for them while shes there. and im sure she will be happy to share any photos she takes while shes there :)

#7 JessicaM

• Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:21 PM

to the forum. Choosing the location is the hardest part so you arent alone...once you have that done you will feel relieved!

#8 CTHawaii14

• 488 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

Welcome to the forum.

#9 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

Congrats! Good Luck planning - You will find tons of idea's on here!

#10 Olive

• 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:04 PM

Congratulations and Welcome! Picking a location was difficult for me as well. Just remember you can’t please everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users