Just had a breakdown

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 FinallyMrsBeckermann

• 161 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

I don't know what it is..probably the fact that I've waited over a year and now the wedding is only 16 days away. But I just had a complete melt down. I went from being completely excited about buying all kinds of things for my OOT Bags to crying mode and feeling like nobody is going to like the things I've made or the OOT bags or appreciate anything at the wedding. My stomach is in complete knots because I'm feeling like nothing is going to go right at the wedding.. I'm just plain freaking out!!!!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

Awwww, I read your post about whaty ou bought and I think everything sounded great and I would love to receive them as a gift! So don't you worry, everything will be fine. Breath deep, and perhaps locate a bottle of wine.

#3 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

You'll be fine and your wedding will be fabulous. You are marrying the man you love. And people will appreciate that you thought of them.
        It is just nerves.
        Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
        Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#4 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

I agree with Carly. Relax, breath and have some wine. Everything is going to be beautiful and perfect. You're going to have the BEST day EVER!!!! You should be enjoying this time, not crying. Cheer up and have fun with your last few days as a single woman.

#5 meandpaul

• 233 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

Oh no, that is horrible. I am sure you are overreacting and everyone is going to have a fab-u-lus time and LOVE what you gave them. Everything is going to be wonderful and beautiful and you and your (future) husband will be so happy and you will think back and remember this moment and it will seem silly. "Sending you happy and confident vibes"

#6 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

I am sure that everything will be okay. People are going to love your stuff! Relax and find that wine that was mentioned!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#7 Spazz

• VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

I can only imagine how I will feel 16 days before my wedding! I'm sure it's just nerves, excitement, etc all just making you crazy. Don't worry, calm down, you'll be ok...

#8 FutureMrs.L

• 127 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

I second or third that bottle of wine. Maybe just take a break from what you are doing right now and go back to it tomorrow when you are feeling better.

#9 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:49 PM

I just read your target thread. What's not to like?! Everything was a great gift for an OOT bag. And I probably will be buying the same things for my bags in about 9 months.

It's just your nerves. Everything will be GREAT!
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#10 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:52 PM

Don't you worry, you will be ok. Take a break from what you are doing and relax! Oh and the wine won't hurt either :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users