Went crazy at Target!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:17 PM

I also got bathing suit cover ups and the cutest capri pant pjs to put in my bms gift/beach bags. I love Target!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

OMG I love target! When I moved into my new apartment I went crazy buying everything there. I got my jewelery armoire (sp?) there, my dining room table, my DVD rack holder. I love it there! I even bought fridge magnets there!

#13 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
      • 161 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        I also got bathing suit cover ups and the cutest capri pant pjs to put in my bms gift/beach bags. I love Target!
        I know! Some of my BMs and I are going back tommorrow to buy suit cover-ups! Cause boy do I need them! Nobody is going to want to see my butt walking around in a swim suit.. LOL

#14 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:42 PM

I love love love target...I bought the spanish for dummies in the $1 bin but didnt see swim stuff yet...I might have to make a trip out there this weekend!!

#15 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
          • 371 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

I am a target Whore too! I got the spanish for dummies for the OOT bags and I will be gettting the rest of the stuff there too! love it love it love it!

#16 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
            • 161 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

Man! I am really going to have to search and see if I can find this Spanish for dummies book you are all talking about! That would be SO perfect for the bags!

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:04 PM

Target is the greatest place on earth! Mine also has a Starbucks in it! I can't walk out of there without spending at least $50!

I bought my and FIs bathing suits. They are turquoise and aqua to match our wedding colors. I am totally obsessed! After christmas I bought all of the blue ornaments so I can have a wedding color tree! I'm out of control!

I also bought the best cover-ups! Seriously, 3 of them! They are the wonderful jersey knit strapless dresses in both short and long. I'm really trying to avoid tan lines since my dress is strapless and we're getting married at the end of the week!

#18 shannon

shannon
                • 772 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

oh lordy -here I come Target!! love!! (not that I need an excuse to go) -great post!! :)

#19 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
                  • 161 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                    Target is the greatest place on earth! Mine also has a Starbucks in it! I can't walk out of there without spending at least $50!

I bought my and FIs bathing suits. They are turquoise and aqua to match our wedding colors. I am totally obsessed! After christmas I bought all of the blue ornaments so I can have a wedding color tree! I'm out of control!

I also bought the best cover-ups! Seriously, 3 of them! They are the wonderful jersey knit strapless dresses in both short and long. I'm really trying to avoid tan lines since my dress is strapless and we're getting married at the end of the week!
                    My Target has a Pizza Hut in it!! In fact, I had bread sticks from there today for lunch =-)
                    And I here ya on the not getting tan lines b/c of having a strapless dress.. I've been thinking about that a lot. My future sister-in-law had a destination wedding aswell in Cancun and she had some seriously bad tan lines in her strapless dress and I just thought it looked terrible in the pictures...

#20 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                    • 371 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

I know i am worried about tan lines too! I have seen some pic of girls who get burt and have horrible lines.. looks like it is goign to be a strapless bathing suit for me too! but there are sooo many to choose from!! ahhh why target why

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users