Sign in to follow this  
addisonreed1113

Flowers and Color Help!

Hola Brides! I need color help- I love almost all color combos and am overwhelmed! Here's what we have so far:

Bridesmaid Dresses

Jim Hjelm Occasions

Soft yellow with ivory chiffon overlay

Men will be in light khaki or khaki seersucker with green cymbidium orchid bout.

Ceremony will use a lot of white (want to keep look very clean) so I love the idea of white calla lillies

Reception huh.gif?? This is where I'd love to have more color! I love lush pastels, apricot, blush, etc. The only thing I don't want is "hot or bright" colors (magenta, coral, aqua) My reception theme is "A midsummer night's dream" but Im having trouble focusing my vision! Any thoughts, suggestions? Thanks!

I'd say with the pale yellows, go with a pale blue, or a deeper muted blue. Seafoam green would be nice, too.

I really like Edyta's flowers that she used. They were very soft colors that would look amazing with your bridesmaid dresses... yet they were not just white. They were a very soft pink if I recall. Do a search and try and find her photos. They are gorgeous!

I love the idea of blush and peach with the soft yellows and greens! It sounds really elegant. I picture a garden-type setting with lots of twinkly lights and candles!

Try searching the knot photo galleries for some ideas. You can search by color, flowers, reception decor, etc.

Slideshows