Jump to content
Nathan and Cynthia

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

Recommended Posts

Yes, granted I haven't been there, but from what I remember my TA explaining, the newer section of the Royal Suites is the part farther from the beach and pool...someone else may want to correct this if I'm wrong! But that is my understanding.....

 

Hemingways is in the Bavaro section somewhere but not posted on the maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


So the "newer rooms" are that back seciton bldgs 56, 57, 55, & 58?
 

Originally Posted by Chule0307 View Post


Hey Kitty25967,

 

I stayed in this same exact room last year and I was in bldg 5. My room # was 5617 ;)
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The newer rooms are in Bldg's 5 & 6.

 

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post


So the "newer rooms" are that back seciton bldgs 56, 57, 55, & 58?
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



so on the map "55" and "56" ?  I have seen pics of swim up suites that look the above as well but on the map it doesn't look like there are any pools at 55 & 56.... soooo confusing sorry undecided.gif

Originally Posted by Chule0307 View Post

The newer rooms are in Bldg's 5 & 6.

 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies, I found this to-do list from user: Becks

 

She is Rebecca from Allurements, she started designing wedding invitations after she worked on her own destination wedding :) This list is amazing because you enter your wedding date and the items change color as you get closer to your due date. Also, when you enter your due date, the list auto populates with all the items to be done with their due date.

 

 

Wedding To Do List.xls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... I wonder if you have less people coming, if Carolina will let you change your ceremony time. We are having a low key wedding, just us and our parents, and are doing the symbolic ceremony, no photographer. Our ceremony time is scheduled for 2pm, but I'm thinking were not going to have anything to do for 3-4 hours until dinner lol. I wonder if she will let us be the last ones married for the day since were a small group. How many weddings do they have per day? And if were scheduled for 2pm, any suggestions on what to do for 3-4 hours until dinner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether or not she would change it depends on the other weddings that day. I think they don't do more than 2. But if both weddings are in the same place (ex: gazebo) then she'd need time to set up/take down decor and whatnot. Also, if there is another wedding and it's a legal wedding, it takes precedence over a symbolic wedding because it's based on the judge's schedule, which is not very flexible....so if there was a legal wedding at say 4 pm, then there's no way you'd be able to switch the wedding time with the other bride.

 

Our wedding is also at 2 pm (we're doing a legal ceremony so due to the judge's schedule, we had no choice about this :P). But since our group is fairly large, we're gonna spend about an hour having cake and cocktails at the gazebo then off to do pics. Then I'm either gonna head back to my room for a siesta before dinner (haha, ya gotta know me to appreciate this!) or just chill out with everyone at a bar somewhere.
 

Originally Posted by jerzshortstuff View Post

So... I wonder if you have less people coming, if Carolina will let you change your ceremony time. We are having a low key wedding, just us and our parents, and are doing the symbolic ceremony, no photographer. Our ceremony time is scheduled for 2pm, but I'm thinking were not going to have anything to do for 3-4 hours until dinner lol. I wonder if she will let us be the last ones married for the day since were a small group. How many weddings do they have per day? And if were scheduled for 2pm, any suggestions on what to do for 3-4 hours until dinner?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks! Yea I guess I never thought about the set-up and all. Guess I will have to wait, cross my fingers, and see what happens!

Originally Posted by richarsd View Post

Whether or not she would change it depends on the other weddings that day. I think they don't do more than 2. But if both weddings are in the same place (ex: gazebo) then she'd need time to set up/take down decor and whatnot. Also, if there is another wedding and it's a legal wedding, it takes precedence over a symbolic wedding because it's based on the judge's schedule, which is not very flexible....so if there was a legal wedding at say 4 pm, then there's no way you'd be able to switch the wedding time with the other bride.

 

Our wedding is also at 2 pm (we're doing a legal ceremony so due to the judge's schedule, we had no choice about this :P). But since our group is fairly large, we're gonna spend about an hour having cake and cocktails at the gazebo then off to do pics. Then I'm either gonna head back to my room for a siesta before dinner (haha, ya gotta know me to appreciate this!) or just chill out with everyone at a bar somewhere.
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...