Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#51 sperger

sperger
  • Banned
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:14 AM

Charlie Brown, can you send me the photos that Carolina sent you? I've only seen one photo of cake so far, which is the one in this thread

#52 Nonnie

Nonnie
    • 172 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

O O O!

Me too! Or is the cake pic the white one with criss cross icing and some red flowers? I have that pic

#53 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
      • 553 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

Hi Ladies,
        I have my trip booked for April 10/10. and they told me that they have no weddings the week we are there, and were waiting on the judge to secure an actual date...I'v been waiting sence last week..how long did it take you guys to get your dates? I'm getting stresssssedddd out :S

#54 seaprincess

seaprincess
        • 753 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:09 PM

Hi ladies- here is the link to my pro pics from my wedding at the Grand Palladium Bavaro as well as my review - hope it helps!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38085
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38034

and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
          Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#55 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
          • 553 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:47 PM

Thanks so much for your review and pictures!!! your review was awsome and so much detail i loved it :) And your pictures were beautiful!!!! Congrats!! It makes me sooooooo excited :)

#56 sperger

sperger
            • Banned
            • 474 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

Seaprincess, I agree, I have learned so much from your review!! I will definitely PM you if I need more info

#57 sperger

sperger
              • Banned
              • 474 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

military mrs - I just confirmed yesterday (and moved to a day earlier). The issue with that week is that it's right after Easter, and according to my TA, some of the staff takes off, some of the watersports may not be up and running, etc. Just one opinion though.

#58 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sperger
                  military mrs - I just confirmed yesterday (and moved to a day earlier). The issue with that week is that it's right after Easter, and according to my TA, some of the staff takes off, some of the watersports may not be up and running, etc. Just one opinion though.
                  We've been to the DR over Easter and its a huge holiday. Many domincans are on vacation, and our experience was at a resort without a private beach and the locals all head to the beach for the weekend. There were no watersports etc but everything went back to normal on the Tuesday if I remember correctly.
                  Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#59 charliebrown

charliebrown
                  • 12 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

Military mrs to be- It took us almost 2 months to get a confirmation. The resort was available for the wedding but we had to wait for the judges ok. It was so annoying waiting and waiting! Good luck.

#60 DEH83

DEH83
                    • 88 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:23 AM

I'm so excited, we just secured our wedding date for April 21st, 2010!!

It took us a couple of weeks of going back and forth witht he WCs. I emailed both Carolina and Isyuney. We are staying at the Punta Cana, and from what I've read on this forum, Isyuney used to be in charge of weddings there, however, we have only ever spoke with Carolina. In the package she sent us yesterday, it only has her contact info for the whole resort.

Carolina has been really great, really some of the time that's passed was my own fault, but yesterday we emailed back and forth for an hour or so to firm up the date. It's such a relief to have so we can start booking!

Hang in the Military Mrs...sometimes, it takes some "reminders". My TA also emailed them for me as well.
                      April 21st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users