Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#531 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Thanks girls for liking my shoes, a girl I know told me she thought they were kinda trashy, so I needed to be reassured! TTTHHHAAANNKKK YOuuUUUUU!!!!

And what about the 14th? Are there any weddings that day? Maybe in the afternoon, I have a TTD that morning I think?

#532 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
    • 553 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=caribbeanLover;1021385]Courtney: We will have to have a drink before we get married on Tuesday!!

QUOTE]

YES!!! If your getting your hair done at the spa, maybe we'll be there at the same time and they'll give us wine!!! ohhh that would be sooo fun!!

I can't wait to meet all you ladies for a drink!! I'm right excited!!

#533 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
      • 553 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
        Isabelle, I was thinking the same thing.
        I think that sounds good. We all meet the 15 I don't think Danielle has picked a resort yet, she is still deciding. I hope she picks ours I would love to meet her!!
        Courtney: We will have to have a drink before we get married on Tuesday!!

I am getting so excited just talking about meeting up with all you girls!!!
        YES!!!! I'm going to need a drink the morning of I think!! lol
        Are you getting your hair done at the spa? If you are, we might be there at the same time and maybe they'll give us a glass of wine!! ohhh that would be sooo fun!!

I can't wait to meet all you ladies for a drink!! I'm right excited!!

#534 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
        • 64 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:08 AM

I arrive the night of the 13th so anytime after that works for me! Just let me know when and where! I'm so excited to meet all of you!

#535 DawnBuckley

DawnBuckley
          • 91 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

Hi Gals... count me in on meeting each of you!
            I am there from April 7th until April 21st.

#536 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

I am set to meet anyone, everyone anytime day, anytime, even if that meets a very meet and greets with you guys!!

I have a question I've been wondering for a little bit now. How much of a tip would be nice to had the coordinator?! I've never been married before, never had a coordinator before, so I really don't know what a nice/good tip is. After all Carolina has been pretty good to me, with answering all my questions and making me feel comfortable.
              http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
              Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
              Happily ever after...

#537 shankd

shankd
              • 272 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:24 AM

I would say as far as tipping goes, wait and see how your wedding day goes, and make judgement based on the satisfaction level. It's like any meal at a restaurant, it depends on the service provided!!

Speaking of tipping, I just booked with HDC....so excited. In earlier post Trinak said she had booked them for the day, but when I contacted him he was available for the 20th, so I hope everything is ok with her!!

#538 DEH83

DEH83
                • 88 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:50 AM

Danielle, are you flying with Sunwing in Toronto? If so I bet we're on the same plane! I'm flying out of Toronto because Sunwing doesn't have flights after April 30th from Ottawa.
                  April 21st, 2010

#539 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
                  • 64 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

Awesome, Shankd! Are you doing TTD? I have to start shopping for a TTD dress to wear while rolling around in the sand and going in the ocean.

#540 shankd

shankd
                    • 272 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

DEH83

We are flying with Air Transat out of TO....What day are you flying out? We leave on the 17th, we might be there at the same time.....I'm getting my FI to wear a bride and groom baseball hat at the airport, he gave me a "are you serious look", so I laughed at him and said yes.....tee hee..

Cherry bomb,

I don't think I will be doing a ttd.....not in the budget right now, maybe a couple months down the road....do we have to pay for the photographer to come on site for the day? And if so, if he comes back the next day, do we pay again Are you doing oot bags, and if yes are you doing travel mugs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users