Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2771 amanda52513

amanda52513
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

Hi Melissa, I am getting married on 5/25/13 and I'm hoping you cna email me the centerpiece price list as well. I'm not sure what package to go with because the basic package doesn't seem that different from the tropical promise package except for some decorations and the cake with champagne...I'm wondering which package you or any other previous brides have gone with. Any info or pointers will be greatly appreciated.my email is AIV16@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Amanda

#2772 Melissa Epple

Melissa Epple
    • 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Congrats!! We did the crystal package which was just the basic package through the resort. It pretty much included everything. We added on the beach party and dj and had to order extra bouquets for the bridesmaids and boutonni¨res for the groomsmen but decorations for the ceremony were all included. The difference now apparently is that package is only for up to 8 people and its 20$ extras for every other person.When we were married in January it included up to 50 people so that's a big difference depending on the amount of people you are planning on having. I will definitely send you the two emails I have for the centerpieces! Good luck with your planning!!

Hi Melissa, I am getting married on 5/25/13 and I'm hoping you cna email me the centerpiece price list as well. I'm not sure what package to go with because the basic package doesn't seem that different from the tropical promise package except for some decorations and the cake with champagne...I'm wondering which package you or any other previous brides have gone with. Any info or pointers will be greatly appreciated.my email is AIV16@yahoo.com Thanks, Amanda

#2773 amanda52513

amanda52513
      • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

Hi Jen, would you be able to tell me which package you chose for your wedding? I'm wondering what the major differences are for the extra $2000, besides the cake and champage...and two more people included(6 vs.8)

#2774 Jessica1005

Jessica1005
        • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Just got back.....it was wonderful! Couldn't have imagined a better wedding!

#2775 Bride2B1130

Bride2B1130
          • 48 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Hi Jessica1005.  Congrats again!!!  How was the weather?  Was it unbearable as far as heat goes? Please do tell us how everything went!  Pros and Cons! Take your time to write...but tell us everything!!! 

#2776 Jenn963

Jenn963
            • 200 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

congrats JESSICA! I'm sure it all went smoothly!! but yes pleaseeeee tell us MORE! lol

#2777 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
              • 40 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hi,

We had chosed the Crystal Wedding Package. We booked in 2012 when the package was for max 50ppl. I see now that it is at 8ppl.

#2778 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
                • 40 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Gazebo view from the beach

The aisle to the gazebo

Carolina did an amazing job at our symbolic ceremony

Alcohol was served to everyone while they waited for the bridal party to arrive and a champagne toast after the ceremony

Flowers brought from the signing table at the ceremony

head table

I brought a picture frame with a saying for those to be remembered, I brought the floating candle and the blue glass beads. They lent me the bowl to put it in. They brought this table from the ceremony site and set it up at the reception site. 

Table decorations with candles ,I brought the confetti

i brought the heart confetti and the thankyou sayings

The train brought people to and from the reception 

Chocolate and vanilla cake. They put the shells and ribbon on at no extra cost. I made the cake topper

El Bohio Buffett Restaurant

El Bohio at night with the DJ

Our starter cesar salad, too bad it had anchovies on top :(

Pork Medallions were a HIT!!

Fruit Salad for dessert with our menu 

The DJ was amazing!

The DJ handed out balloons and glow in the dark hats to everyone. They had a light system and everything. I would recommend the $550 package with DJ mania

Hope these picts help out the planners out there! 

#2779 Jenn963

Jenn963
                  • 200 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

jenmheadrick ; ALL those decorations (chair covers with sashes, white drapes on gazebo, head table flowers) were included in the silver package????

Your pics look lovely!!!! how long was your ceremony?

#2780 Meandhim

Meandhim
                    • 706 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
                    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
                    • LocationToronto

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Jessica1005; jenmheadrick; Gene Martin; CONGRATS!! Gene & Jen your pictures were beautiful! and very helpful! Did you guys bring any of your own decorations? if so how did you get them there? Did you use the resort photographer? or did you hire your own?

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users