Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2761 Jessica1005

Jessica1005
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

One week till we leave! So excited! Eeek! :-)

#2762 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
    • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B1130 

Your review was so helpful and the pictures are amazing!  We are super excited that we can get started with the flow of the wedding now that we have the invitations out.  Its great to hear that they give the guests itineraries about what will take place.  I sent a note to Carolina to see what the difference is for the musical trio and paying for live music for 3 hours.  I don't know if anyone else saw this but our package stated that a DJ is $300 for 3 hours but Live Music is 900 for 3 hours... I'm assuming the Live music for 3 hours is DJ Mania??  Or is that a faulty assumption?

There are two options for the DJ Mania. $300 is the basic DJ mania $550 he hands out fun hats and balloons- DJ Mania was amazing!!

Live music I would believe to believe to be a singer that they usually have at night in the reception bar area.

#2763 gingergirl2013

gingergirl2013
      • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married, FINALLY, on November 12, 2013. Staying at the Royal Suites Turquesa.

It's just gonna be me & my fiancee (no guests).

I've booked by wedding date & time, but now am not getting much responses. Does anyone know how this works?

Does all the details get arranged once we arrive? Other then telling her what package I want?

SOOO confusing.. I'm such a hands on person that I find this very nerve wracking.. lol

And does anyone have any pictures of decorated sites, flower bouquets, cakes etc..?

#2764 gingergirl2013

gingergirl2013
        • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married, FINALLY, on November 12, 2013. Staying at the Royal Suites Turquesa.

It's just gonna be me & my fiancee (no guests).

I've booked by wedding date & time, but now am not getting much responses. Does anyone know how this works?

Does all the details get arranged once we arrive? Other then telling her what package I want?

SOOO confusing.. I'm such a hands on person that I find this very nerve wracking.. lol

And does anyone have any pictures of decorated sites, flower bouquets, cakes etc..?

#2765 Jenn963

Jenn963
          • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

hey ladies....can anyone tell me what options the resort has in terms of center pieces? and how much they charge? I have some centerpieces I will be taking but I need some "flowery" add ons.  thanks :) 

#2766 Melissa Epple

Melissa Epple
            • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

Hey! I was married in January and I have a couple e-mails from Carolina with pictures of centerpieces and prices. I can send them to you if you want to give me your e-mail address!

hey ladies....can anyone tell me what options the resort has in terms of center pieces? and how much they charge? I have some centerpieces I will be taking but I need some "flowery" add ons.  thanks :) 

#2767 Jenn963

Jenn963
              • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Hey! I was married in January and I have a couple e-mails from Carolina with pictures of centerpieces and prices. I can send them to you if you want to give me your e-mail address!

YES PLS! jenn.963@hotmail.com. Thank uuuu

#2768 Melissa Epple

Melissa Epple
                • 17 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

I sent them for you! there should be two e-mails!

#2769 Jenn963

Jenn963
                  • 200 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

thank you so much Melissa!! :) I took at look at both of the emails and wow...quite pricey I'd say!! But I guess because they are mostly made with real fresh flowers. But still....anyway...I guess I'll be bringing more of my own stuff ! lol Thanks!! :) 

#2770 Melissa Epple

Melissa Epple
                    • 17 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

No problem!! :) and yes, when she sent me the e- mail I was not expecting them to be that pricey either. I wanted to add centerpieces but I ended up bringing my own down as well. Depending what package your doing, I know that some basic centerpieces were included for free, If I remember I think it's little

thank you so much Melissa!! :) I took at look at both of the emails and wow...quite pricey I'd say!! But I guess because they are mostly made with real fresh flowers. But still....anyway...I guess I'll be bringing more of my own stuff ! lol Thanks!! :) 

glass bowl with sand, a candle and some sea shells but Im not 100% sure but if you wanted flowery centerpieces you might be better off making something yourself for sure! Good luck with your planning!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users