Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#251 Ottawa Bride

Ottawa Bride
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Thanks for posting that, Tracy! It looks beautiful!! I'm getting married there in a few short weeks... my travel agent spoke with Carolina a few months ago who said it would be ready before our November wedding... hopefully it's done by then so I can post some photos.

#252 sap

sap
    • 217 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:39 PM

That looks awesome! Thanks for posting. :)

#253 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ottawa Bride
        Thanks for posting that, Tracy! It looks beautiful!! I'm getting married there in a few short weeks... my travel agent spoke with Carolina a few months ago who said it would be ready before our November wedding... hopefully it's done by then so I can post some photos.
        ohh, wow you must be getting so darn excited! I hope it's ready for your big day, if Carolina said it would, there shouldn't be a problem. Can't wait to see your pics and read your review!

Courtney,
        Isn't it so nice!
        I knooooooooow!!!! a little over 6 months, I'm soo excited.
        not nervous yet, lol!
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

#254 KristinaM

KristinaM
        • VIP Member
        • 3,082 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
        • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

That new gazebo looks like it will be gorgeous and I love that it will be near the beach so you can get the best of both worlds.

Anyone know where on the resort it's going to be located?

#255 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KristinaM
          That new gazebo looks like it will be gorgeous and I love that it will be near the beach so you can get the best of both worlds.

Anyone know where on the resort it's going to be located?
          If I am not mistake, it's being build on the Bavaro side. But it wont matter where you book, you'll still be able to use it.
          Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#256 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
          • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hi everyone
            I'm hoping someone can clarify for me...if there is more than one wedding on the same day, and all wedding parties want to reserve a private gala reception, how many venues does the resort have to offer for the private dinner and reception? I read on here that maybe 2 brides share La Uva? What if there are 3 brides? It seems the week I am getting married is a very busy week, and I have just been informed by Carolina that La Uva is booked already for reception. I asked her what else she has to offer but I haven't heard back from her yet. Does anyone know what the options are for private reception that is $1000? Thanks =)

#257 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

I think if your doing a private reception, its kinda on a first come first serve basis, But The Grand Palladium has like 6 a la cartes so I wouldn't worry about not having a venue.

#258 beachbum

beachbum
              • 351 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CherryBomb
                Hi everyone
                I'm hoping someone can clarify for me...if there is more than one wedding on the same day, and all wedding parties want to reserve a private gala reception, how many venues does the resort have to offer for the private dinner and reception? I read on here that maybe 2 brides share La Uva? What if there are 3 brides? It seems the week I am getting married is a very busy week, and I have just been informed by Carolina that La Uva is booked already for reception. I asked her what else she has to offer but I haven't heard back from her yet. Does anyone know what the options are for private reception that is $1000? Thanks =)
                are you having a large group? the beach reception at $60/head may be good if you have a smaller group. our reception will be at el bohio since she said the same about la uva a while back.
                Another option is arrecife for the reception.

#259 CherryBomb

CherryBomb
                • 64 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

We've got 24 booked already and are thinking it might be 30 people by the time the new year rolls around. I hope you're right about Arrecife, I will let you know when I hear back from Carolina. Beachbum, what day do you arrive at the Resort? We get there on the 13th. We should definitely meet up on the 14th to compare notes! haha

#260 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CherryBomb
                    We've got 24 booked already and are thinking it might be 30 people by the time the new year rolls around. I hope you're right about Arrecife, I will let you know when I hear back from Carolina. Beachbum, what day do you arrive at the Resort? We get there on the 13th. We should definitely meet up on the 14th to compare notes! haha
                    well if you come in the afternoon, and see someone getting married, it's me! We are getting married on the 13, or it could be MrsMilitaretobe.
                    I wouldn't worry to much about not having a venu. Carolina seems very well organized!
                    Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users