Jump to content

Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?


  • Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2541 mellibelli

mellibelli
  • Newbie
  • 34 posts

    Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

    If you fly with air transit the bride and groom get an extra 10 lbs weight for luggage. My parents have some of our wedding stuff packed in their suitcases for us. I also gave my bridemaids and flower girl their travel bags ahead of tim to cut down on what we would be carrying. We leave tomorrow morning at 7 am!!!! Of course I'm now sick with a cold but the warmth and humidity should help that. Can't wait for 2 weeks in the sun!!

    #2542 kitty25967

    kitty25967
    • Jr. Member
    • 320 posts

      Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

      Has anyone used flower upgrade for centerpieces from the resort that can share pictures?



      #2543 richarsd

      richarsd
      • Jr. Member
      • 331 posts

        Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

        Actually Air Transat gives the bride and groom not an extra 10 lbs, but 10 extra KG EACH (which is actually an extra 22 lbs each), plus the 10 kg for the carry-on. Love Air Transat for this!!! So because of this, my fiance and I have managed to pack all our clothes, shoes, toilettries and whatnot for 2 weeks AND all the wedding decor ourselves!! Yay! I was a little worried about that initially, too. I was planning on pawning a bunch of decor off onto family members.

         

        We are all packed and leave tomorrow!! Can't wait!!! Sunshine and marital bliss here I come! I'll be sure to post pics and a detailed review when we get back in 2 weeks! All of you take care!!

        If you fly with air transit the bride and groom get an extra 10 lbs weight for luggage. My parents have some of our wedding stuff packed in their suitcases for us. I also gave my bridemaids and flower girl their travel bags ahead of tim to cut down on what we would be carrying. We leave tomorrow morning at 7 am!!!! Of course I'm now sick with a cold but the warmth and humidity should help that. Can't wait for 2 weeks in the sun!!

         



        #2544 chell44

        chell44
        • Jr. Member
        • 202 posts

          Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:05 AM



          Originally Posted by richarsd 

          Actually Air Transat gives the bride and groom not an extra 10 lbs, but 10 extra KG EACH (which is actually an extra 22 lbs each), plus the 10 kg for the carry-on. Love Air Transat for this!!! So because of this, my fiance and I have managed to pack all our clothes, shoes, toilettries and whatnot for 2 weeks AND all the wedding decor ourselves!! Yay! I was a little worried about that initially, too. I was planning on pawning a bunch of decor off onto family members.

           

          We are all packed and leave tomorrow!! Can't wait!!! Sunshine and marital bliss here I come! I'll be sure to post pics and a detailed review when we get back in 2 weeks! All of you take care!!

           



           

          Have fun!! Hope everything turns out great
           

           



          #2545 kitty25967

          kitty25967
          • Jr. Member
          • 320 posts

            Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

            Have fun richarsd!  Congrats!  We can't wait to hear all about how amazing it is!!!!



            #2546 jerzshortstuff

            jerzshortstuff
            • Jr. Member
            • 303 posts

              Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

              I can't wait to hear everyone's reviews! Were a few weeks away!



              #2547 Pdunphy

              Pdunphy
              • Newbie
              • 3 posts

                Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:41 AM

                We leave in 22 days :) and the wedding is May 3, i have been trying to e-mail carolina for the past 2 weeks to confirm everything but i have not heard back from her. has anyone else having this problem??? im starting to get worried because she said she need all the info about a month befor the wedding



                #2548 natalie1987

                natalie1987
                • Jr. Member
                • 201 posts

                  Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:25 PM



                  Originally Posted by Pdunphy 

                  We leave in 22 days :) and the wedding is May 3, i have been trying to e-mail carolina for the past 2 weeks to confirm everything but i have not heard back from her. has anyone else having this problem??? im starting to get worried because she said she need all the info about a month befor the wedding


                  she emailed me two weeks ago and asked me my guests names that will be at the wedding my wedding date is april 30...maybe she does it by wedding month

                   



                  #2549 tobride

                  tobride
                  • Newbie
                  • 3 posts

                    Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

                    Hi All,

                    I'm leaving April 23 to check out the resort for a week.  Our wedding is not booked until January 2012, but I wanted to see it as well as have a vacation.  I emailed Carolina last night and she replied back to me this morning, about booking a time to meet while i'm down there.  R RRricharsd congrats and have a wonderful time, I can't wait to see pictures.



                    #2550 chell44

                    chell44
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 202 posts

                      Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:16 PM



                      Originally Posted by natalie1987 




                      she emailed me two weeks ago and asked me my guests names that will be at the wedding my wedding date is april 30...maybe she does it by wedding month

                       

                      Just curious, did she say why she needed all of your guests names?
                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users