Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2531 novagirl3

novagirl3
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

It certainly wasn't a top notch ceasar salad by any stretch of the imagination but it was fine and what I would have expected for a ceasar salad in the Dominican. I can't compare it to any other appetizers though.

#2532 richarsd

richarsd
    • 331 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:51 AM

I remember hearing that the french onion soup as an appetizer was to die for...I'd almost like to go for that but I'm worried it would make people too warm so will probably choose caesar salad.

#2533 richarsd

richarsd
      • 331 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:53 AM

PS: We leave in ONE WEEK!!! 10 days until the wedding!!! That emoticon basically describes how I'm feeling (bouncing off the walls and wanting this week to get over with, LOL).

#2534 mellibelli

mellibelli
        • 34 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

We leave in 5 days, wedding in 9 days!!! I can't wait to get away from this crappy weather and lay on the beach with a drink in hand!!!!

#2535 roxy1122

roxy1122
          • Site Supporter
          • 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by richarsd 

PS: We leave in ONE WEEK!!! 10 days until the wedding!!! That emoticon basically describes how I'm feeling (bouncing off the walls and wanting this week to get over with, LOL).

richarsd, congrats!!! I can imagine how excited you must feel :) Are you ready or still have last minute things to plan?

#2536 roxy1122

roxy1122
            • Site Supporter
            • 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by mellibelli 

We leave in 5 days, wedding in 9 days!!! I can't wait to get away from this crappy weather and lay on the beach with a drink in hand!!!!

mellibelli, YAY so excited for you!!! I don't know where you live but here in the Northeast the weather has been so bad, wet and cold!!! At least this weekend we got some sunshine.

#2537 richarsd

richarsd
              • 331 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

Thanks Roxy!! Everything is DONE so that makes the waiting more difficult, lol. I do still have to pack my suitcase though (although everything is all organized and laid out already! but will wait until a couple days before. Oh yes, and I have a waxing/manicure/pedicure appointment on Friday but that's it :)

Originally Posted by roxy1122 

richarsd, congrats!!! I can imagine how excited you must feel :) Are you ready or still have last minute things to plan?

#2538 roxy1122

roxy1122
                • Site Supporter
                • 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

This is a question for everyone, past and future brides. What is your plan for transporting OOT bags, decor, favors, etc. in your luggage? How many bags are you taking? Are you paying extra airline fees for extra bags? For the past brides, how did you manage and what would you say worked best and would not recommend doing?

With OOT bags, OOT contents, brochures and a few other items I plan on bringing, I need to start coming up with some plan to pack them well and perhaps have family members help take a suitcase if needed. I plan on bringing, OOT bags, brochures, raffia fans, and possibly creating my own centerpieces with vases and submersible LED lights, but if it will be too much of a hassle i won't bother with the centerpieces. still undecided!

Attached Files

#2539 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                  • 126 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

A girl on this forum said that she got an old suitcase from a garage sale.  Put all the wedding stuff in there, then just got rid of the suitcase in Mexico (where she got married), so she didn't have to worry about luggin it back home and possibly paying for an additional bag. This is what I plan on doing.  Hope this helps :)

This is a question for everyone, past and future brides. What is your plan for transporting OOT bags, decor, favors, etc. in your luggage? How many bags are you taking? Are you paying extra airline fees for extra bags? For the past brides, how did you manage and what would you say worked best and would not recommend doing?

With OOT bags, OOT contents, brochures and a few other items I plan on bringing, I need to start coming up with some plan to pack them well and perhaps have family members help take a suitcase if needed. I plan on bringing, OOT bags, brochures, raffia fans, and possibly creating my own centerpieces with vases and submersible LED lights, but if it will be too much of a hassle i won't bother with the centerpieces. still undecided!

#2540 natalie1987

natalie1987
                    • 201 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:11 AM

We paid for an upgrade so you can take up to 100lbs each instead of 50lbs...and you also get bigger seats and other perks...we asked our travel agent and she helped set it up...we only got the upgrade on the way down though!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users