Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2181 roxy1122

• Site Supporter
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hi everyone! I have attached many pictures that Carolina sent me including the bouquets included in packages and the ceremony/reception decor. If you'd like me to email it just PM me your address :)

Attached Files

#2182 natalie1987

• 201 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

I love your flowers ...I was wondering how long your flowers took to come in?

#2183 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

so much new info and pics! thanks everyone for sharing!

#2184 Chicago

• 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:18 AM

About a month only because there was a goof up with my order which they promptly resolved. Otherwise I would say a month at most if you get a custom one, but I am sure they will work with you if you need it much sooner. They also have ready ones but not a lot of options.  Also I didnt mention that I had a custom one ordered then I changed my mind  and started over.

#2185 richarsd

• 331 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Chicago - your flowers look beautiful! I love orchids!

Kitty - I totally agree with Chicago regarding how your bridesmaids/MOH/groomsmen/best man can walk...two guys per bridesmaid, and best man and MOH together. And I think a lot of us end up having "issues" with our attendants due to the nature of our weddings...I had one of my bridesmaids backout AFTER I bought her dress and everything simply because she decided to take another vacation the month before to another tropical destination...apparenly my wedding isn't good enough?? And I am kinda anticipating another maybe getting pregnant...she'd probably still be able to go but there goes the money spent on that dress too, probably. But I tried to prepare for these things in my mind since a destination wedding can be kind of inconvenient for guests. It's frustrating but what else can we do?

PS: Woohoo, FINALLY a Jr Member!

#2186 richarsd

• 331 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

For those of you doing or have done a civil ceremony (thanks again to Chell for sending out that script a few days ago!!), are you making any changes? I'm kinda disappointed it, seems a little too basic for my taste anyway. We definitely plan to a sand ceremony so just wondering where that might come in. Would it be best to do it at the end before the judge leaves or after? I was originally thinking after but it might seem odd to to do the sand ceremony and then that's it - no final announcement as husband and wife since the judge already did that before he left. Thoughts? What're you guys doing? Anyone having someone read a poem or anything?

#2187 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:30 PM

I know I was disappointed too. I think we might write our own vows if not I want us to be able to say the vows they have instead of the judge  just saying them and us saying I do. From what I was told basically the judge goes in and out, and previous brides have done their sand ceremony once the judge leaves. My MOH will be doing my sand ceremony so I planned on having her announce us once that's done. I guess we'll have to ask Carolina.

#2188 natalie1987

• 201 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

Could someone post the civil ceremony or email it to me please n9924@unb.ca

#2189 mishi071411

• 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

I'm getting married at Grand Palladium July 14, 2011. I've booked that portion with Carolina, but how early do I start talking to her about details? Or do I have to wait until I get there?

#2190 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

when you say details  what do you mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users