Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2051 chell44

chell44
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

What is everyone doing for flowers? I've been trying to find a florist in Punta Cana so I have more options and I can keep costs down by making my own bouquets ( I have 10 bridesmaids).  The flowers have been stressing me I'm so picky with flowers lol

#2052 roxy1122

roxy1122
    • Site Supporter
    • 137 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by chell44 

Hey, what was the wedding agreement??? I booked my date with Carolina back in April and it was only through email.

Hi Chell, from what Carolina told me, the wedding agreement is simply a one page form you fill out with bride/groom name, date of wedding, date of arrival, etc. That is what she sent me and it's not an actual contract at all. I am doing a site visit in a little less than a week so I will ask about a contract if it exists!

#2053 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
      • 303 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hey, what was the wedding agreement??? I booked my date with Carolina back in April and it was only through email.

the wedding agreement was a form she had sent me that I filled out and emailed her back. It just says our names, the date, the wedding time, and the section were staying in.

Originally Posted by richarsd 

Technically, you can wait until you get down there to do everything (fill her in on what you want for the menu, reception, decorations, DJ/no DJ, etc. etc.). You'll have your meeting with Carolina a day or two before the wedding and she'll go over it all then. Honestly, I think the advance planning a lot of us do is more for our peace of mind...Caroline doesn't really need the advanced notice unless maybe you wanted something really out of the ordinary.

ok thanks! I just don't want her to forget about me since I haven't been bugging her lol.

#2054 chell44

chell44
        • 202 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

Thanks everyone.. Now I'm just nervous, I sent Carolina an email hopefully I'll hear from her, still waiting for her to respond to the email I sent her 2 months ago

#2055 sheila2011

sheila2011
          • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

This thread hasn't been too active lately so I am bumping it up! I am very excited, 4 of my family members have booked so now I am at 17 booked!! I just wanted to share the joy with other brides who understand! :)

Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#2056 chell44

chell44
            • 202 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by sheila2011 

This thread hasn't been too active lately so I am bumping it up! I am very excited, 4 of my family members have booked so now I am at 17 booked!! I just wanted to share the joy with other brides who understand! :)

I was just thinking the same thing!  Yay that's exciting!! when is your wedding?

#2057 natalie1987

natalie1987
              • 201 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

are men allowed to wear sandles and shorts to the wedding supper at grand palladium?

#2058 chell44

chell44
                • 202 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by natalie1987 

are men allowed to wear sandles and shorts to the wedding supper at grand palladium?

They have to wear pants, but sandals are ok

#2059 angiepgh

angiepgh
                  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:51 PM

I've been waiting for her to reply to me also just to confirm my date and time. 

#2060 sheila2011

sheila2011
                    • 105 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

I was just thinking the same thing!  Yay that's exciting!! when is your wedding?

My wedding isn't until January! I never wish for it to be January...except this year!!!

Originally Posted by natalie1987 

That's a good question! I was assuming that they couldn't wear shorts because I thought they couldn't in the restaurants. Hopefully one of the Mrs. can clear it up!

Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users