Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1961 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sap
    We are using DJ Mannia. If you arrive on the 17th, you should totally crash on our beach party! Seriously! :)

For the ceremony we just finished our CD which I understand Carolina will play for us...I hope. lol. Just the basics. Guest music, music for when the Groomsmen walk out then bridal party, then ME!

I leave on TUESDAY WOO HOO!!
    AMAZING!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Are you ready, bags packed at the door?!?!?!
    Sleepless nights
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#1962 Kayla0404

Kayla0404
    • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:09 AM

I know...I will be there on Sat early afternoon....I am SOOO excited!! I keep trying to see !% day weather forcasts (which are just freaking me out and never accurate lol).. I will totally crash your beach party...I still haven't decided on a beach party or resting out the restaurant...I have talked to Carolina and she said I could decide when I get there. I was going to rent the restaurant but everyone on here made me start favouring the beach party..they make it sound so fun! :)
      What songs are you having for your groomsmen/bridesmaids to walk down the aisle too? I know what song Im walking down the aisle to, but I can't think of ones for others...any ideas??

#1963 Kayla0404

Kayla0404
      • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

Hi, I got in touch with DJ Mannia and they are still available for on my wedding date...is it worth it to pay to go with them, or is the resort DJ good enough? Ahh i don't know what to do!!!
        And congrats sap, your day is soo close!

#1964 sheila2011

sheila2011
        • 105 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Congrats sap and welcome back sungoddess!!! Hearing about your wedding sungoddess makes me excited for mine!

I am also doing the renewal of vows and am happy to hear she has a paper for you to sign! Who performs the ceremony? Carolina? And do you have to write your own ceremony?? My FI really doesn't want to write our own vows and I am not sure how the renewal ceremony goes!
          Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#1965 sap

sap
          • 217 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

Thank you all for the well wishes! We are leaving in 5 hours to head to the airport. I just got online now. lol. All bags packed and house is cleaned. phew. I've been making a point to make sure I'm getting sleep, so except for tonight I've been putting in at least 7 hours. :)

Kayla, come check out DJ Mannia! I hear he's awesome. We have 50 people and rented the dance floor for the beach so it should be pretty awesome.

I will update first chance I get!!

#1966 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Have fun!!! Be careful/safe. COngrats in advance. Everything is going to go smooth. Pls say Hi to carolina from Tracy and Mike (if you remember)
              Can't wait to hear back from ya!!!
              Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1967 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
              • 303 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sap
                Thank you all for the well wishes! We are leaving in 5 hours to head to the airport. I just got online now. lol. All bags packed and house is cleaned. phew. I've been making a point to make sure I'm getting sleep, so except for tonight I've been putting in at least 7 hours. :)

Kayla, come check out DJ Mannia! I hear he's awesome. We have 50 people and rented the dance floor for the beach so it should be pretty awesome.

I will update first chance I get!!

Have a fun and safe trip! Enjoy every minute of it! I can't wait to hear all the details when you return!

#1968 richarsd

richarsd
                • 331 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
                  Hi again - I won't be posting pictures on here because I'm paranoid about the internet, but if you want to see some pm me and we'll go through facebook! :)

thanks again carribbeanlover for the comments -- it's amazing that it's all over with! I remember feeling it would NEVER come haha! I couldn't be happier - now we'll just continue to enjoy the honeymoon! :)
                  Congrats again sungoddess!! I'd love to see pics...but I'm not really sure how to pm somebody on here, lol. I might not even have the settings to do it. Soooo maybe you can pm me with your email or something and I can look you up on facebook? I'm looking forward to seeing your photos! Thanks!!

#1969 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

If you click on sungoddes name, a little window will pop up and it'll say to send her a private msg, click on it and you'll be able to do a private msg!
                    good luck!
                    Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1970 sheila2011

sheila2011
                    • 105 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hey All! Hope you guys are having better weather than we are here!! Where the heck is summer??

Anyways, I am excited because I have now ordered my Sand Ceremony stuff and my guestbook and have booked the date for my first fitting!! I guess now I have to figure out what to have someone say during the sand ceremony and I guess what to say during the actual renewal of vows ceremony! I am worried about having to write it myself. :S (And I still have to do a bunch of other things....for my sanity I am glad I am doing a DW!)
                      Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users