Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1761 terilina

terilina
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Anyone know if Mid January 2011 would be booked up for weddings already? I feel like I am late on getting things organized and worried that once I find a place we like, it will be all booked up.
    Anyone else planning on getting married sometime between Jan 13th and 20th??

#1762 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

things get booked up about 6 months before, so I'd get right on picking a resort and confirming a date (see what they have) as there is only 2 or 3 judges in all of Punta Cana, all the resorts share dates and time. It's based on the availability of the judge. Unless of course your doing a symbolic ceremony, you have much more flexibility.
      Good luck!! :)
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#1763 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:45 PM

okay -- good to know. Just keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain, but if it does C'est la Vie! :)
        My veil came in today - I'm fully ready to go! 2 weeks!! Carolina is amazing thus far -- I have faith she will pull through with you girls..I know it's stressful, but she obviously isn't concerned about it being a problem (the date you want) so I would not worry and let her email when she gets a minute.

#1764 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

ohh how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything else to be done before you leave in 2 weeks?!

I can't believe I still don't have my review up, it's pathetic and embarrassing lol... and I am sooo close to being finished. The house hunting has completely taken over.
          http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
          Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
          Happily ever after...

#1765 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
          • 829 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

House hunting is exciting though! I watch all of those shows on HGTV!
            Your surgery is this week right? How is that going to go - do you just go in that day? how long is the surgery/recovery time. Will you be in the hospital for long? Hopefully it will make a big difference when you are out!

#1766 natalie1987

natalie1987
            • 201 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

anyone find out their wedding dates for may 2011

#1767 natalie1987

natalie1987
              • 201 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

has anyone have dates for May 2011?

#1768 sheila2011

sheila2011
                • 105 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:40 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by terilina
                  Anyone know if Mid January 2011 would be booked up for weddings already? I feel like I am late on getting things organized and worried that once I find a place we like, it will be all booked up.
                  Anyone else planning on getting married sometime between Jan 13th and 20th??
                  I am actually booked for January 17th!
                  Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#1769 terilina

terilina
                  • 179 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:29 AM

Sheila - did you just recently book? Was there alot still available? I sent the WC an email on sunday, and from what I hear it may take a while to hear back. It's my first email to her - to find out packages, pricing, etc.
                    I have fallen in love with this resort and would be soo dissapointed if the wedding dates were booked already

Thanks for the info thus far!!

#1770 Bella30

Bella30
                    • 45 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

I am booked and confirmed for April 29, 2011... soo exited!!!!!! SO far we have 18 guests booked as well :))) Picked 3 or 4pm ..just not sure whats a good time of day to get married there?? Yay! :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users