Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1711 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

OMG sungoddes what a beautiful stunning dress. Soooo perfect for a DW yet so pretty and elegant!!!!!
    oh and I like you bed comforter LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like the colour!!!

I'm stunned I love your dress so much. Will you be doing a TTD? if so with this dress?
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#1712 Bella30

Bella30
    • 45 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Thanks!! April 29, 2011 :)) It looks like a beautiful place! Glad to hear u loved it! It was hard picking a resort there are so many!

#1713 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hi!! Thanks! Yes, I will be using it for my TTD also! I got a really good deal - it was a knock off, but I was at a bridal store and saw the same one for 1140!!!! So I saved 1000! lol...and the quality, was ACTUALLY the same!! I was happy...so I'll stick with that for both.
        Our TTD is 2 days later at Dreams! I'm so excited - how long was yours? We only have an hour, but it should be fine -- and we added another hour to our ceremony (so 3 now instead of 2!) It will be less rushed!

Carolina emailed me today -- SHE' BACCK!! she wants my guest names, do you know why? I sent them but I'm just curious!

p.s. thanks about the bed comforter haha - it's so hard to take pics of yourself! all awkward and stuff!

#1714 Bella30

Bella30
        • 45 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:04 PM

What do any of you recommend for photographers??

#1715 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sungoddess_08
            Hi!! Thanks! Yes, I will be using it for my TTD also! I got a really good deal - it was a knock off, but I was at a bridal store and saw the same one for 1140!!!! So I saved 1000! lol...and the quality, was ACTUALLY the same!! I was happy...so I'll stick with that for both.
            Our TTD is 2 days later at Dreams! I'm so excited - how long was yours? We only have an hour, but it should be fine -- and we added another hour to our ceremony (so 3 now instead of 2!) It will be less rushed!

Carolina emailed me today -- SHE' BACCK!! she wants my guest names, do you know why? I sent them but I'm just curious!

p.s. thanks about the bed comforter haha - it's so hard to take pics of yourself! all awkward and stuff!
            OMG, that's amazing, that deserver's a huge CONGRATS for saving so much money on such a beautiful dress!!!!
            We also had him for an hour, but was done in 45 mins. Honestly didn't need anymore then that and still got a lot of repeat photo's. All worth while though!!! I got 100 photo's instead of the 150, but again I'm not disappointed at all I think we got enough, besides I think DH and I were getting tired. It's hard work you know!!
            How much is the whole package costing you then, $935 including the TTD? Cause I know you went a la cart instead of getting the package, so did u just go for the package instead?

Ohhh she's back, that was quick,means hear surgery went well...so happy to hear it!!
            She ask all of us that same thing, I still don't know why. But here is a little story.
            My MOH and BM (are a couple) it was their first time travelling (anywhere), PUJ airport is crazy hectic!!! (be warned) Anyway... they lost their carry-on luggage at the airport which was all of the wedding attire (her dress,bouquet, his pants, shirt, some of the wedding stuff I had given her like candles an holders) So we went and spoke with the rep on the Punta Cana side cause that was where they were staying (all of our guest was, except us, the royal suites) the rep called the airport and spoke to someone , he had o wait for a phone call, he'd get back to us.
            An hour later he comes back and says we had to wait until tomorrow, but he was sure we'd have it tomorrow. We gave their room # and all the info.
            We all went to our rooms 2 hours later to get ready for dinner. I walked into my room for the very first time at this point, and I see an extra bag in our room. I didn't want to break anyone's privacy but I had to see if it was their bag since he was the same darn colour and size. I open it up and I see the yellow bouquet!!!!!!
            Now...How did their bag get into our room when we never gave him our room #?!?!?!?!
            Sooooo I think they looked up their names, saw they were a part of our wedding party (since we give Carolina their names and confirmation #) and sent it to our room.
            LOL sorry the for along story!!

LOL it is very awkward to take pics of yourself.. your camera doesn't have a self timer?!
            But you did a great job, i could never do that with out the self timer lol!!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bella30
            What do any of you recommend for photographers??
            Thanks!! April 29, 2011 :)) It looks like a beautiful place! Glad to hear u loved it! It was hard picking a resort there are so many!
            It was hard for me to pick because they ARE so many of them. But you made the right decision.I had 25 guest, everyone thanked me (and still are) for picking such a great resort!!
            Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1716 sheila2011

sheila2011
            • 105 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

Sungoddess your dress is beautiful! You are getting so close!!!

My dress came in and I went and tried it on! I hope adding the pics here works....sorry about editing put my face....I am paranoid. I found this dress right away and love it!

Front:
              Click the image to open in full size.

Back:
              Click the image to open in full size.
              Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#1717 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • 553 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

Beautiful Dresses girls!!

Makes me wanna do it all over again!! ahahah not really, that was alot of work!! lol

#1718 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

SHelia, your dress is stunning!!!!

LOL yah def want to do it all over again, minus the planning.. just want to re do the punta cana and the day!!!
                  Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1719 sheila2011

sheila2011
                  • 105 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                    SHelia, your dress is stunning!!!!

LOL yah def want to do it all over again, minus the planning.. just want to re do the punta cana and the day!!!
                    Thanks guys!! I wish it was January so I can wear it! Thank goodness for this thread! I am addicted!!!!
                    Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#1720 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                    • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

it's go fast!!! Promise! lol
                      whens ur date?
                      Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users