Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1421 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

hey guys!!!
    so fi left for the night to his sisters room, as my rule was he wasn´t allowed to see me 24 hours before.... how lonely at 1am lol!!! ahhh i´ll just go enjoy our big bath tub!!!
    am i having fun? not yet....so much drama with my `friend` who btw is my bm!!! today...the day before my wedding has been mia cause she´s been screwing some stranger she met before we got here... plus the MIL is a drunk and treating me like royal shit!!!! hopefully tomorrow will be better.

sorry for the vent.... love you guys for that lol!!

so back to the sandals question. men aren´t allowed to wear sandals at the a la carts, but are allowed at the buffet. we went to the chiness today and there was a sign saying closed toe shoes with long pants,and shirt with sleeves meaning no wife beater shirts.
    hope this helps!!!

sungoddes... no worries once it´s your turn we´ll all be jealous of you!! lol wanting to be back....

Well I´ve gotta run..... it´s lighting like crazy and i def dont want to get caught in a heavy down pour (happens once to twice a day.... morning and
    late night)

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh toooo late!! and i´m in a white skirt that goes see threw when wet lol.... ah well 1:30 hopefully not to many ppl around...royal side is dead at this hour... probably will be the time ill pop in.
    xoxoxoxoox
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#1422 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

Hi Carrbbeanlover -- THanks for the update!!! I was thinking of you this morning when I woke up, "She's getting married today!" I was just about to try to find what time, so I could think of of you and wish the best! I'm sorry to hear things aren't going as smoothly as you'd like - although, I'm preparing myself for the same thing becasse when you have a lot of people all in one place for longer than an afternoon that tends to happen! Drama -- well keep your eyes on the gold and enjoy your day! :) Can't wait to hear all about it...I'll start making a list of questions lol...!!

Congrats!! You'll be a beautiful bride!

#1423 rgonzalez_83

rgonzalez_83
      • 52 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

Congrats to all the April Brides!!!

#1424 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
        • 829 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:30 AM

Congrats again - I can't wait to hear all about it!! I have lots of questions!! I am not sure who is getting married this upcoming week - but best of luck!! This thread was pushed to the bottom of page 2!!! lol

#1425 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
          • 829 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:33 AM

Also, I'm surprised there is no facebook page for Grand Palladium Punta Cana brides -- there are for other resorts!! It's an easier way to show pics!

#1426 ManoCujo

ManoCujo
            • 24 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

Just as an FYI - I got an email reply from Carolina that said "sandals are ok" when worn with long pants at the a la cartes - so I am not going to worry about what are on the boys feet anymore.

#1427 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
              • 829 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

No I am not worried either, most of the places it's fine. Mine will have too much stuff to bring down already, without having to lug covered shoes. Thanks though!

#1428 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                • 553 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hi Girlies!! I'm home!!! lol

The boys HAVE to wear long pants at the a la cartes but sandles are ok. Shorts and sandles are ok at the buffet but NO SLEEVELESS shirts!!!!!! we learned that the hard way at lunch time. lol

I missed the meeting at hemminging ways!! I'm sooo stupid!! I woke up the next morning and asked mike what the day was, he said friday, I was like "SSSshhhhiiiitttt, I missed our meeting!!!!" I was soooo sick Thursday night that I never made it to supper. Which really sucked by the way!!!

Pretty sure I meet one of the other brides on tuesday night, Maybe Carrie I think. I was soo hammered! hahaha...Not the best way to spend your wedding night thats for sure!! lol Oh well, memories!! hahahah

#1429 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                  • 829 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:13 PM

Congrats!!

How was it? Can you give details and information about how it went? Smoothly? How was Carolina? We've all been waiting to hear details! lol

#1430 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                    • 1,619 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                      Hi Girlies!! I'm home!!! lol

The boys HAVE to wear long pants at the a la cartes but sandles are ok. Shorts and sandles are ok at the buffet but NO SLEEVELESS shirts!!!!!! we learned that the hard way at lunch time. lol

I missed the meeting at hemminging ways!! I'm sooo stupid!! I woke up the next morning and asked mike what the day was, he said friday, I was like "SSSshhhhiiiitttt, I missed our meeting!!!!" I was soooo sick Thursday night that I never made it to supper. Which really sucked by the way!!!

Pretty sure I meet one of the other brides on tuesday night, Maybe Carrie I think. I was soo hammered! hahaha...Not the best way to spend your wedding night thats for sure!! lol Oh well, memories!! hahahah

Well I`m so glad I was able to meet you, plus we even got to see each other in our dresses. I`m still laughing, when I passed you and I told you I spilt lipstick on my dress, you scream ¬t`s good luck` lol loved it!!!
                      I too missed the Meet and Greet... wasn`t as easy as I thought it`d be with 25 guest. I lost my voice for days on top of it.
                      BTW my mom was sitting with your dad and a few family members, so I got a pic of them lol.
                      Too bad we didn`t get to spend a lot of time together, but we`re going to Halifax this summer, we`ll def have to meet up.
                      It`s so hard to keep track of the days and time when your on vacation. I also met Carrie at the theater the other day, and she didn`t show up until late, I apologies for all of us lol but she understood.. shes heading to Majestic tomorrow!!

I heard you were sick, We spoke with you mom. I`m so sorry.. thats so crappy. Your not alone, first 4 days I couldnt eat, horribly sick. Things are getting better tho, Hey did you feel like you could have stayed a little longer alone for a `honeymoon`or your happy to be home.... bloody hell can`t do question marks with these keyboards.

Sungodes, Carolina is just sooo darn freaking amazing!! everything I could have asked for.. a few hiccups but nothing I`ll remember next month or even when I get home. I`ll give you a lot more details when I get home.

Login | Facebook

heres a link to a few pics I was able to upload from my moms camera, def not prof, those will come when I get home.

talk soon, xox
                      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                      Happily ever after...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users