Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1391 beachbum

beachbum
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

Is anyone down there yet? I'm getting (hopefully unnecessarily) paranoid about the weather - rain every day next week weather.com can be wrong alot, right?

#1392 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:27 PM

Steph, if you look at weather.com and the theweathernetwork, there are very different, I wouldn't trust it so much!
      I think Martine should be going today or tomorrow!
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#1393 skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca

skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca
      • 45 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

I have been checking the weather network compulsivly for the last month... weather looks good to me...apparently April is the driest month with the longest/most sunshine hours... lets hope it true...
        I can't believe I leave next week, it seems like yesterday I was engaged and this time seemed so far away...Some of you girls leave tomorrow!! How exciting... dont forget to blog if you have a chance- fill us in on what everything is like...
        And Good Luck, all the best!

#1394 DawnBuckley

DawnBuckley
        • 91 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
          Steph, if you look at weather.com and the theweathernetwork, there are very different, I wouldn't trust it so much!
          I think Martine should be going today or tomorrow!
          Well gals... I leave in a few hours! Still finishing those oot bags! oh dear. Anyhooo.... Martine is on my flight in the morning. Doubt I will have time to check back here before i go... so somebody find me at the resort! Dawn Buckley... paging Dawn Buckley!! See you there girls!!!

#1395 isy_beau

isy_beau
          • 83 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Best wishes to all of you that are leaving soon :)

do you girls know what is plan B if it does rain? but it won't rain LOL

#1396 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DawnBuckley
              Well gals... I leave in a few hours! Still finishing those oot bags! oh dear. Anyhooo.... Martine is on my flight in the morning. Doubt I will have time to check back here before i go... so somebody find me at the resort! Dawn Buckley... paging Dawn Buckley!! See you there girls!!!
              Got it!!! I'll be looking for ya on Saturday.. I'll be at the lobby bar on the Punta Cana side around 1pm and I'll be there until atleast 4, Meet me there if you can.. I'll be waiting for guest to arrive, I'll be the one in black pants lol!!!
              As I hate travelling in clothes I want to wear down there.

Thanks Isabelle.

Lets make the plans to meet on the 15 I think we agreed? For drinks after dinner at 8pm, Hemmingways. Everyone ok with this?
              Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1397 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • 553 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

15th at 8pm at hemmingways sounds good to me!!! 4.5 sleeps! WOOOOOHOOOOO

#1398 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                • 553 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

PS - Tracy, Happy one week to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1399 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                  • 1,619 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

Perfect!!

Happy one week!! lol today at 2:30 I said in a week we'll be at our ceremony!!!

Hows everything going? got everything done? what about ur AHR?

Thanks so much Isabelle, Would u like to meet up at one point? I keave only on the 24th

Sungodes, Hows it going with you Hows the planning?

Dawn, I'll be able to wish you happy wedding in person. But have a safe flight. And try and enjoy your time before the wedding, try not stress to much (I'll have to take my own advice)
                    see you Saturday xoxo
                    Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1400 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

Woo!! a shout out to me!! :) Thanks caribbeanlover -- you almost married lady!! I am beyond excited for you all, and can't wait for your return (but hope it goes slow for you all)!! Take lots of notes!

Planning is at a stand still for now -- just confirmed out TTD time and date! so I'm excited about that, but just waiting now for June!!

Is anyone doing a honeymoon upgrade for their honeymoon time there? Or wedding night stuff? I am not sure what the resort offers, but I think it'd be nice!!

Have fun those who leave this week!!!!! I am so happy for you all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users