Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#131 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jessi4d
    Hi there, We are getting married at the GP Palace on Feb 20th, 2010. It was tough to decide on a resort or a date, so it was great to hear feedback from all the brides here. Caroline has been great emailing back to confirm a date (though I haven't asked any more questions yet, one step at a time) unlike other resorts (I'm talking to you, Paradisus! :-p)
    I'm glad she has been emailing you back, cause she NEVER emails me back :S.....maybe next time I will just get you to ask for me!! lol jj

#132 DEH83

DEH83
    • 88 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

Speaking of emails from Carolina, have any of you heard from her lately? I emailed her almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back from her (I'm sneaky too and put read recipts on my emails to her, and the email hasn't been read). I normally hear back from within a day. So maybe she is just on vacation or something. But I thought I would just check in here to see if it's just me...
      April 21st, 2010

#133 Nonnie

Nonnie
      • 172 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

I have not heard from her either, maybe she is on a vacation??

#134 shankd

shankd
        • 272 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:00 PM

she got a hold of me today....maybe she's just going through all of her emails??

#135 Nonnie

Nonnie
          • 172 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

She just replied to an email I sent her yesterday, so maybe she is still working through them.

If anyone is interested I have pictures now of the centerpieces the resort has. Most are flowers, but there is one with candles and shells on a round mirror which is quite nice

#136 beachbum

beachbum
            • 351 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

how much does the candles /mirror one cost?

#137 rgonzalez_83

rgonzalez_83
              • 52 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hi, Ladies,

I am new to the forum and happy to see other Grand Palladium PC brides.
                I will be getting married at the GPPC on 5/27/10. At this point, I am still debating on the reception (either on-site basic, private, or out of the resort). Just curious to see what other ladies getting married at the Gppc are planning....

~Rebecca

#138 beachbum

beachbum
                • 351 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:00 AM

I'm having our reception at the resort, but I don't know whether I'd like La Uva or Arrecife as the spot. I would prefer to have something private, where guests could dance, but, part of me thinks I should just wait until the disco opens and they can dance there.

#139 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                  • 553 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

We are having a AHR so were just going to have a dinner, and I think the hubby to be and I are going to have our dance, then were just going to party at the disco!! woot :) And its on the expensive side to have the reception there :S

#140 rgonzalez_83

rgonzalez_83
                    • 52 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

The WC just e-mailed me back and said a private reception would cost approximately $60 per person. It's more than I had expected and had I known that the dinner/reception included in the package did not allow for dancing for guests, I may have not booked this resort...But save the dates have gone out and guests have started booking so it's too late to change and I am trying to make the best of it. The idea about waiting for the disco would appeal to me if it wasn't that so many older realtives will be attending who I can't picture partying at the disco. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users