Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#1331 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by isy_beau
    I'm flying in from Montreal with Air Transat, my flight is landing in Punta Cana at 11h15 am :)
    ohhh so you'll have a little drive to get to the air port, ouch, and you have an early flight!!! it's going to be rough, will you stay in MTL the night before?

It's looking like we might be able to do he 15th.... let me know what everyone thinks of this. It'd be Thrusday.
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#1332 skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca

skdoucetanderson@shaw.ca
    • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by isy_beau
      I'm flying in from Montreal with Air Transat, my flight is landing in Punta Cana at 11h15 am :)
      we will be on the beach with a drink in our hands by noon!! i am so glad my flight is early : )

#1333 DawnBuckley

DawnBuckley
      • 91 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CherryBomb
        Hey Tracy! Tell me about it! A new job right before the wedding is a lot to take in, but I didn't really want to push it and ask them if I could start after the wedding. I'm sure it'll just be 2 weeks of training which won't be too grueling hopefully. We will definitely try to hit the disco the night we arrive...will all you be there in your wedding gowns? If so at least I can introduce myself and know who you guys are! haha Will be a blast! I will miss your meeting on the 11th but maybe we can all meet for a bevy on the 14th or 15th?
        Ohhh! And my wedding theme is starfish and I found amazing silver starfish at Bouclair that I'm going to put on the dinner tables, so if anyone wants to use them after the 16th just let me know. I'll take a picture and post it here. I've also added starfish wine bottle toppers and starfish silver bookmarks to the OOT bags so I'm excited to have found the ones from Bouclair. They are lightweight also which is great.
        Sooo wish me luck ladies, I'm going to get my hair coloured and cut today so hopefully nothing goes terribly wrong! I figured I'd do it now so that I'll have a few weeks to get used to the cut and can go back for a mini trim right before I leave if I need to. I was toying with the idea of getting some blond highlights (my hair is very dark brown) but I think I'll just stick to my normal colour just in case the blond goes green or something crazy! I might just go blond when I get back though!
        How did the hair colouring go? It's on my list for next week. I also have dark brown hair and am thinking of blonde highlights... undecided... let me know how yours turns out!

#1334 shankd

shankd
        • 272 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

we fly out at 6:30 in the morning....which means we have to be at the terminal by at least 3:30. Not so easy with 2 kids in tow!!! I am also coloring my hair. I'm just going basic dark brown, it's that color now, but want it one color, no natural high lights for this chiky, and besides, it will make my hair super shiny!! can't wait

#1335 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shankd
            we fly out at 6:30 in the morning....which means we have to be at the terminal by at least 3:30. Not so easy with 2 kids in tow!!! I am also coloring my hair. I'm just going basic dark brown, it's that color now, but want it one color, no natural high lights for this chiky, and besides, it will make my hair super shiny!! can't wait
            Us too, Our flight is at 6:50 so 3:50am at the airport, but a little trick...I use to work at the airport for an airline company.
            When your flight is that early, you can be there for more like 4:30. The people at the counter don't usually show up until 4am
            Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1336 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
            • 1,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

Was it you Carrie, looking for a seashell to put the rings of for the ring bearer?
              Well as promised I have the picture, I just was able to upload it now. I think my pc is officially over worked lol . I am not sure if there is anything that can be done with what I have, but you can decide. I'm also looking for something other then a pillow for my ring bearer as well.

Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.
              Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1337 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              • 553 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

The 15th is good for me, unless thats when we go on our excursion, I think we'll be meeting for drinks randomly anyways. I'm going to have my "creeping" eyes on for all of yas!! hahaha....I'm not creepy! lol

Our flight is at 6am so we have to be out at the airport for 3am...blahh

We also have to get a group picture at our meet and greet :)

And yes, I'm wearing my "disco" dress that night, its a dress that I bought for the disco so that my wedding dress isn't trashed for the AHR

#1338 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

Me too I'll be keeping an eye for all you girls. Courtney your just tooo funny, your so goig to be blast to hang out with!! this is going to be an amazing week!!

Couldn't agree more with the group photo!!

Got everything done Courtney? and the rest of you girls?
                  Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1339 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                  • 553 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Everything done............bahahaha not likely!!!

I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday, I can't wait :) And I have so much other stuff to do its just not even funny. I'm done worrying about stuff though cause I feel like I'm missing out on the excitement of the wedding because I have so many things to think about, that was the point of the DW so I'm going to just let everything be, I'm actually not going to do the OOT bags, and the room keys things, I'm just working tooo much and everything is on my Mom's computer (She lives almost an hour from me) So there's just no time to get everything done. I don't think my guests will care if they don't give stuff, I'm a little upset that I didn't get everything finished that I wanted to but I'll live without it. lol

Mike has been home, but he doesn't help when it comes to wedding stuff. I've been doing alot of AHR stuff anyways, because like I said, its 6 days after we get home, so everything needs to be finished before we leave to go to the DR.

What about everyone else? How is everything coming??

#1340 isy_beau

isy_beau
                    • 83 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

hey girls,
                      it seems like we all have early flights (around 6h45am) but all on different days, so we're all on the same boat airport at 3h30am urkkkk LOL but in punta cana for 11h30, so that's good

I decided not to complicate my life to much, so no oot bags for me, I'll buy something at the market over there for party favors. There is so many things that we can do, I read alot of good ideals, but at one point I decided on my mental health LOL, so I tried to keep it simple.....

I'm going for my hair apointement 5 days before we leave, I already have blond highlights, so no big change for me hihihi
                      but I am going to get waxed, and that will be the first time for me, I don't know if I'll survive it LOL

Courtney I think were all gonna look creepy trying to find one and another LOL

19 days before I leave :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users